"Oh, and I have a kid"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Yes, I live within walking distance of Scruffs. I went a bunch my junior year, but kind of got burnt out on it after a while.

I prefer clubs to bars anyways.
    "dad, I'm a dancer not a doctor!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Fixed.
      have you ever been there?........it's all dykes
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Uhg. Added to the "Shit I get to start dealing with again" file.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
          have you ever been there?........it's all dykes
          He's still in high school. They probably don't show the dykes on the brochure for TWU.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            It's not all that bad, my dad married my mom. It was a beautiful wedding, I was only two but I remember a lot of it. We all turned out ok 27 years later. I understand if that's not your thing, but it's not the end of the world. Do you know her situation, was she left/cheated on, husband was enlisted and died serving, raped?

Many variables to be considered, hell it's not like you have to be the kids dad right away.
            Not many men are man enough to be a man like your dad...kudos to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Tell her you are or are going to school to become a doctor, then after you bang her tell her you were just kidding and you quit because of Obama's healthcare plan! That'll show'er!
              Zing!

White, privileged kids rarely get into medical school with some politics...

Comment

in all seriousness, when i met my wife she was 24 with 2 kids, i was 30 and never had kids. It wasn't the easiest road to travel, but it damn sure has turned out to be worth it. both kids call me dad, i love them as my own (even building the mustang for boy right now). After a woman has kids (most of them) they mature real quick, they generally not as selfish. It's not the road for everybody, but it was for me.
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  There's a real good chance that you're going to go through a few more relationships before you find your final one (if you ever do), so why rule out chicks based just on that alone? It could be a great life/learing experience. Start out having fun and see if an exit strategy is even necessary. A lot (not all) chicks with kids are more mature and responsible than other chicks that age. You know they put out. And it's good practice.

She has a kid, not AIDS. If you walk away as soon as you hear it, you're likely missing out. It's not like you have to marry her and adopt her kid if you take her home from the bar.
                  Thank you!

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by TxFordGirl View Post
                    Thank you!
                    I like kids.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Uhg. Added to the "Shit I get to start dealing with again" file.
                      Most women your age will probably have kids. Better date the young ones.

Why don't you just tell her the truth?
                      See you later...

Comment

I would point to a spot across the club and say "It looks a lot less awkward over there." Then proceed to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          i'd imagine she would have been more forceful in saying it then, not trying to slip it past with "oh and i have a kid."

Bitch at a bar, by herself, and has a kid.. . . i don't think she's throwing away any dick that comes her way.
                          Here's a little fact of life I've learned in 40 years....

Any woman... no matter what they look like, how much they weigh, how many kids they have, can get laid anytime they want.....

There are too many guys out there who don't care who\what they stick their dick in....

She's probably thrown away more dick than you would ever know....and if she's cute.... She probably carries around a cattle prod to keep the cock at bay....

Just keepin it real...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                            Most women your age will probably have kids. Better date the young ones.

Why don't you just tell her the truth?
                            hmmm... this could lead to good Friday drama. Maybe not.. but it has potential.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                              There are too many guys out there who don't care who\what they stick their dick in....

Just keepin it real...
                              Why did you have to bring race into this?
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                                hmmm... this could lead to good Friday drama. Maybe not.. but it has potential.
                                Seriously? Grow up dude.
                                See you later...

Comment

Working...
                                X