• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
    Hmmm..???

Did you not ask a question here????

"You were captain of the High School Debate Team, weren't you?"

Not very Watson at all...

And I am the "dumb twat?"

Okay, please enlighten me as to what your fiance being asleep related in any way to anything we were talking about? I certainly didn't ask anything about him, or care for that matter. It is pretty dumb to say in a POST that someone POSTING at the same time you are making a POST is a loser because he is online POSTING. I'm sure that just warped your tiny little frontal lobe, but most of the rest of the people in the cheap seats aren't going to have too hard of a time figuring it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Okay, please enlighten me as to what your fiance being asleep related in any way to anything we were talking about? I certainly didn't ask anything about him, or care for that matter. It is pretty dumb to say in a POST that someone POSTING at the same time you are making a POST is a loser because he is online POSTING. I'm sure that just warped your tiny little frontal lobe, but most of the rest of the people in the cheap seats aren't going to have too hard of a time figuring it out.
      Give it up..
      You said that you never asked a question but you did..

and now you are shifting to another subject.

For the record he is snoring..and has been for 2 hours. i assure you he will laugh at this tomorrow..

A "dumb twat" got the best of you...waaaaahhhhh

I think you should go to bed before you hurt yourself

Yes I have a cooter so I have no brain..wtf..weaksauce...you boys live and breathe for it so stfu

Lets meet in the mall parking lot so you can "kick my ass" and prove what a man you are since you obviously aren't shoving it in something here at 3 am...

I care about 2 pennies what you think and you know what you can buy with 2 pennies..
      Last edited by Smurfette; 04-30-2011, 02:14 AM.
      sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Kinda like the logic that says a guy that screws everything under the sun is a stud but the chick that does is a slut?

To each his own..if you dont want to park your bus in a garage..there are plenty of guys who will...the garage is shaded and keeps you out of the elements..

the ones that park there probably have more money and drive a better car....LOL

Just saying...
        This is the post that got the conversation off topic imho..

Nobody is talking about woman or man whores in this thread...so why bring it up.. It is a different conversation entirely and that is Talisman's point.

The one part you got right about the situation is when you admitted there is different strokes for different folks.. With the bus and parking jibberish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          This is the post that got the conversation off topic imho..

Nobody is talking about woman or man whores in this thread...so why bring it up.. It is a different conversation entirely and that is Talisman's point.

The one part you got right about the situation is when you admitted there is different strokes for different folks.. With the bus and parking jibberish.
          He started insulting my thoughts..

He stated why park a bus in a garage which was relevant...

I totally get why a guy at 22 wouldn't want to and that was my point.

then he just became an insolent ass..

lol

It's relevant because we are talking about attitudes about sex..and the Op said no if she had kids..thats what it boils down too. He wouldn't go home with her because she had a kid. Its always about sex..

But whatever..I am wrong because I have a vagina..and guys know all...I wave the white flag and choose not to debate this anymore.

Talisman you win and are o so much wiser than this dumb twat

come up with something new fellas..
          Last edited by Smurfette; 04-30-2011, 02:27 AM.
          sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

• For the record, in the OP he said shacking up, not fucking. Shacking up is having a relationship and that was, to me, what his post was about. So no it's not always about sex.

And when your thoughts are poorly thought out or off topic why do you think you shouldn't be insulted? Discretion is the better part of valor. Your opinion, like you said is "flawed...opinions are like assholes...everyone has one." You make it sound like when he's older he should be comfortable in getting with a broad that already has kids. Do I sense a bit of anger because that situation pertains(ed) to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I agree that isn't the lack of a penis that makes you a possible idiot candidate. It's the lack of another organ that resides between most peoples ears. Being of the female gender you have no idea what logic or sanity even is, so it isn't like this should be a big sweeps week surprise for you.
              "Being of the female gender, you have no idea what logic or sanity even is"? WOW!

Comment

• BTW, Alex, if you were in Waco, and some chick told you she was a parent, you made the right choice.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  i still have some contact with my deceased ex's kids, if that gives you a clue to the drama whithin
                  So u killed her? My man!

Comment

• dating a girl with kids isnt all that bad, you can always talk her into putting them up for adoption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      BTW, Alex, if you were in Waco, and some chick told you she was a parent, you made the right choice.
                      Where's the damn like button? There's a lot of truth in this thread, but this post wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        So u killed her? My man!
                        Not exactly, some people just enjoy perscription pills way too much.....
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          "Being of the female gender, you have no idea what logic or sanity even is"? WOW!
                          Yep, that's the point where I knew it was "on".... LMAO

Damn, I go to sleep and all hell breaks loose....

Comment

• This scenario was explained eloquently on the othe site 6 or so years ago. Cliff's notes: early 20's girls thrive on attention, available by only the bad boy types with no job. Meanwhile some boys that are nerds, such as myself are putting things together for the future. Fast forward to the late 20's after girls have pumped out 2 units and the bad boy still has no job. Seems suspect when they all the sudden like nerds in their late 20's.
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I remember being single and was instantly turned off by a chick with a kid. There is one main reason for that; if you date her for a certain length of time a judge can rule that you are the closest thing to a father figure the kid has and force you to pay child support for a kid that isn't yours. Fucked up but I have heard of it happening; I have no proof but I have heard it often enough that I would never want to test the waters.

Anyway I'm married so it's a moot point for me now, but back when I single that was a terrifying thought.
                              You can't be serious. Do you realize how absolutely ridiculous this sounds ? Someone else's kid is not community property if you were to break up. All it takes is a DNA test, if, for some reason it even made it that far.

-Aaron

Comment

He started insulting my thoughts..

He stated why park a bus in a garage which was relevant...

I totally get why a guy at 22 wouldn't want to and that was my point.

then he just became an insolent ass..

lol

It's relevant because we are talking about attitudes about sex..and the Op said no if she had kids..thats what it boils down too. He wouldn't go home with her because she had a kid. Its always about sex..

But whatever..I am wrong because I have a vagina..and guys know all...I wave the white flag and choose not to debate this anymore.

Talisman you win and are o so much wiser than this dumb twat

come up with something new fellas..

I'm aware that I am wiser, because here we are 10 replies later with 5 other people explaining it to you and you still don't get it. You're not wrong because you have a vagina, you're wrong because your argument has nothing to do with what we were talking about. The reason why you still can't figure out why the thread of "logic" you are following that is leading you down this path of cerebral palsy is very possibly a side effect of you being a woman. Who knows, I'm not your gynecologist or psychologist, but since you want to base your arguments off of unrelated generalizations and stereotypes, I figured I might as well join the party.

Comment

Working...
                                X