Time for me to ask for help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for me to ask for help..

Im posting from my phine so bear with me....

It's been a long time since I heard from my friend David Sherman. I quit bowling at Westcreek lanes a few years back where we, the gang, hung out on Tuesdays, we've kinda lost touch over the years etc.
    Fast forward to a few minutes ago... I get a message on facebook from Davids sister saying David is in bad shape (been in the hospital for a while with stage IV ling cancer)... She said he's not expected to make it through the weekend. Their family is few and far between and none of which have insurance or the desire to help.

So, here I am asking my extended family for help for one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Since David is not expected to make it through the weekend his sister has ask for any donations to help with the medical bills and creamation fees.

I personally appreciate ANY and all help you guys can spare for David's family.

Paypal can be sent to me directly, I will make the donation in the sites name.

Lopez.Brooks@gmail.com

Thank you - Brooks Lopez

Sorry to here man

Sent a few bucks, wish I could send more.

Comment

Brooks money is tight in my situation right now but we will send our prayers.

Hopefully the rest of the dfwMUstangs family can help more than I can.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

That is 100% fine by me, and I'm sure David appreciates the gesture. I appreciate everyones generosity - you are great people.

Comment

I'll donate when I get to a computer. A good friend of mine passed a month ago, unexpectedly, and a lot of people on the other board stepped up to help. It meant more to his family than anyone knows. Sorry to hear it man.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wanted to add, David hasn't eaten since Monday, and can't even keep water down for very long.

Comment

cremation is $800 through Dalton & Sons funeral home in Lewisville.

Regarding medical bills, don't pay them.

Comment

Cancer is a motherfucker, sorry to hear that Sent $50, hope it helps
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

where can we go to visit him?

Comment

That's horrible. I hate to hear of anyone suffering that way.

Comment

Heart breaking, for sure.

My prayers to your friend and his family.

David

Comment

Man, that's crappy, I'll send you some money. Hope he pulls through.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your generosity. It means a lot to me.

I don't know that going to see David is really an option, he's in BAD shape and a visit from a total strager may be kinda odd.

I'll ask his sister and get back to you on it.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to him...Always tough to see a good soul leave the world

Comment

TTT for anyone that might not have seen this.

Comment

Working...
                              X