Best iPhone app for tracking kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best iPhone app for tracking kids?

I enrolled in AT&T Family Map and found out it sucks.

Why is it I can click on the Google Maps on their phones and it shows exactly where they are, but when I try to find them with Family Map, it gives me a damn 1-6 MILE circle?

That is unsat if I'm paying for a service that isn't more accurate than a free service.

Why can't I just request a ping from my son's phone and it tell me exactly where it is?

Man ATT wont even ping a victims phone for us that was stolen when we call them. You know how they can be. total joke

Comment

Dl and install Lookout mobile security on them. Your reason for them is to protect against malware but you can locate,remote wipe, disable...

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-28-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Just have someone follow them.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Dl and install Lookout mobile security on them. Your reason for them is to protect against malware but you can locate,remote wipe, disable...

http://www.macworld.com/appguide/app...5&expand=false
          That link says that it's for Android users. Is there a comparable app for the iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            That link says that it's for Android users. Is there a comparable app for the iPhone?
            If you are jailbroken - the best one out is ILOCALIS. http://ilocalis.com/

Comment

Stalker!

Comment

me.com

Comment

Working...
                X