Another Credit Report Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Huh? Equifax is one of the three big reporting agencies, how can it be owned by an affiliate?
    It's a regional thing. In Texas, I think for Equifax, you have to dispute through a company called CSC.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Equifax is a pain in the ass! If you try to dispute it online then you will be redirected to a 3rd party site who handles their disputes per region. Then once you get there, good luck getting the dispute put in because the website is a POS.

Transunion and Experion are alot better, experion being the better out of the two. I honestly cant believe they cant give you a Creditor name though. It should be an easy dispute if they dont know who to verify the info with though, assuming you can get to that point.

The company that represents this region for Equifax is CSC. When I previously filed disputes this is the company that sent my credit report on behalf of Equifax.

Comment

I'm going to call CSC today. I was so fed up yesterday, it was pathetic. The only derogatory remarks on my credit are medical bills (unpaid co-pays) for my son that the divorce decree outlines as the ex's 100% obligation because he's never provided insurance. I don't understand how that could even land on my credit report when I've submitted copies of the decree and listed him as the guarantor of the account.

Between that, the nameless account, and the countless Indian chicks I had to talk to at Equifax, I was done dealing with it yesterday.
        Last edited by Treasure Chest; 04-29-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X