jack daniels tennessee honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I got a bottle of that sweet tea Vodka in my desk that has been there for a year and honestly, I just can't get into it.
    I think it's okay. I'd never buy a bottle for myself but I'll drink it.

Comment

Jack is way too sweet to begin with. Buy a real bourbon, and a small bottle of honey liqueur separate. That way you can mix her a sweet one and drink a regular yourself.

Comment

^^^ I like how this guy thinks.

Comment

This thread needs more Booker's

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've never had the JD stuff, but the Wild Turkey American Honey is pretty damn good over ice. I'm a typically a scotch guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I've never had the JD stuff, but the Wild Turkey American Honey is pretty damn good over ice.
              My father in law loves that shit. I have never had it myself. He always has a bottle in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                Jack is way too sweet to begin with. Buy a real bourbon, and a small bottle of honey liqueur separate. That way you can mix her a sweet one and drink a regular yourself.

I like this stuff. Haven't had it about 10 years, but quite tasty.
                WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  allow me to add a wrinkle...

last summer in Colorado I was making and drinking a shitload of Iced Tea every day...

we were at the bar having lunch and I had a hankering for a little booze in my tea... so I had the bar tender put a shot of Knob Creek in it... good stuff obv.

next day I went to the liquor store and saw a bottle of Wild Turkey honey... hmm... I don't drink sweet tea, but this might pan out.

yup, killer summer day/sittin' on the deck drink when you're hankering for iced tea
                  Damn! Not bad!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                    Van Morrison's is better.
                    I just realized the flub while working on Fluery's Algorithm. FML.

Comment

canadian mist HAHA the real shit

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post

I've been thinking I might do this idea. Got any recipes?

Comment

1 ounce barenjager, 2 ounces bourbon (I've been on a woodford special reserve kick), dash of bitters, ice. Pretty tasty.

I suppose you could add a splash of seltzer, or mix with a little lemonade or iced tea...

Comment

Working...
                          X