Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    LOL @ a '75 Nova being a muscle car
    Yeah wasn't very much muscle involved with mine. Only thing remotely muscle was the dual exhaust.

Had an anemic 350 with a 3bbl carb and stock manifolds plus about 75,000 on the clock.

It was/is a great driver, just don't expect to go fast unless you're already moving 50+.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I have a 99 Ford Contour I'm looking to sell. It has a power steering fluid leak and needs a new battery. I've been meaning to fix it and put it up for sale but haven't gotten around to it yet. $1,000 fixed or $800 as is. Let me know if you want more details. Has new alternator and a/c works great. I drove it as a daily driver for 6 months with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        I have a 99 Ford Contour I'm looking to sell. It has a power steering fluid leak and needs a new battery. I've been meaning to fix it and put it up for sale but haven't gotten around to it yet. $1,000 fixed or $800 as is. Let me know if you want more details. Has new alternator and a/c works great. I drove it as a daily driver for 6 months with no problems.

Pics?
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          I like the looks of those cars.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            Pics?
            It's at my mom's house right now so I can't get pics today. I'm going over there Saturday and will take some if you are interested. It's dark grey, 4d, power windows/locks, cloth interior with some stains on the floor boards, if you bought floor mats it would cover them. Hood has dent in front. Good, dependable car for a cheap daily driver.

Comment

Working...
            X