Big thanks to Brent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Brent

I just wanted to give Brent a big shout out and thanks for his suggestion on some place special to take my wife on our 9th wedding anniversary. I told him what I was looking for and his suggestion was spot on. The food and the service was great, very romantic, we had a great time.

We all like to give Brent shit for being a food snob, but it seems he really does know what he is talking about after all (except with football, he's still full of shit about that), yes I was just as shocked you guys are. Haha. Now I might have to give in and try some of that BBQ stuff he's always bragging about. I might have to eat some BBQ crow if he's right about that too.

Thanks again Brent.

Brent, go wiscersauer yourself!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

sooooo where did you take her?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        Hooters.

Congrats Steve, and nice work Brent.

Comment

Bobs?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
            Ferrari's in Addison. My wife's favorite romantic italian spot closed down a few years back(Il Serento's or something like that. It was down by Northpark) and we've had trouble finding a new place she liked as much. She now has a new favorite place.

Comment

Glad to help, and glad you guys had a good time! I like all those I mentioned, but you made the right choice for what you were looking for. Congrats again on the anniversary as well.

Yes, I'm a food snob. It's not for everybody, but I certainly enjoy it. lol.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Steve.... you're so sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by 99Shestang View Post
                  Shit talk like that is going to make him have to armbar you.

Comment

Congrats on your anniversary.
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Shit talk like that is going to make him have to armbar you.
                      Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Translation: ARMBARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
                      ^^

Comment

Originally posted by 99Shestang View Post
                        Shhhhh. I have rep to uphold!

Thanks.

Comment

Might have to check it out. Prices look good.

Sent from my iPhone killer!
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            Might have to check it out. Prices look good.

Sent from my iPhone killer!
                            The prices were very reasonable for the quality of food you get. Just melts in your mouth. If anyone is a wine drinker, you will really enjoy this place too. They have a huge selection of wine and have suggestions of which wine to go with different foods. They've got it down to a science. Too bad I don't drink. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              The prices were very reasonable for the quality of food you get. Just melts in your mouth. If anyone is a wine drinker, you will really enjoy this place too. They have a huge selection of wine and have suggestions of which wine to go with different foods. They've got it down to a science. Too bad I don't drink. lol.
                              Nothing wrong with a glass of wine here and there. One glass won't get you drunk, and you don't really want to get wine drunk, either. Wine drunk makes for some serious hangovers. A glass here and there is actually good for your heart, too. I've never been a wine guy until recently. My wife was a wine drinker, and the smell would knock me down when I'd give her a kiss or we'd get in bed. I couldn't stand it.

After years of hating the smell and taste, I bought a bottle for her, and poured myself a glass. I actually liked it. You'll want to start off with something easy like a pinot noir or Cab before you try the dryness of merlots, chiantis, and other reds.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X