Did anyone go see Charlie Sheen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone go see Charlie Sheen?

I was given some tickets for free so we made the trip. It was pretty much a gong show. We even left a little early. Everything he did either could have been awesome or terrible and they were all terrible because he's too neurotic to assemble a 2 hour traveling variety show.

Did anyone else head out there? What did you think?

Kid Kraddick (sp?) was a terrible idea, and I got a good laugh when Sheen joked on stage, "I thought you said these people loved you?" right before Kraddick made a exit, stage left and never came back out.

The Q&A was alright but some moderation to screen out the dumbasses would have gone a long way. It was at that point I left so if there was an ending for the ages I missed it.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

If anyone on this board paid money to go see this asshat they need to turn in their man card and sign off their account forever.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I didn't go but they are talking about it on the Ticket. I sounds like I didn't miss much. I wouldn't have paid to see him anyway.

Comment

1000 people must have made the AA center look really empty.

Comment

It was pretty full at first but by the time I left there were about as many people outside as in.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I'm curious what people expected...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I dunno, but I heard he showed alot of clips from the interviews he had months ago.

I would say he should put up the home videos of him and Bree going at it. But I am sure most of us have already seen Bree Olsen in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I personally was hoping for the best but prepared for the worst and it was worse than I thought.

In his defense the crowd was terrible. It was like a frat party with grown assed, Affliction shirt wearing men who never let him build any steam.

It's kind of like NASCAR; everyone goes to party before and after and watch some racing, but it's the crashes that everyone talks about the next day.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Larius View Post
                  I didn't go but they are talking about it on the Ticket. I sounds like I didn't miss much. I wouldn't have paid to see him anyway.
                  Did you here the fake Charlie yesterday morning, that was funny! Probably better than the actual Charlie too!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    Did you here the fake Charlie yesterday morning, that was funny! Probably better than the actual Charlie too!
                    The first one they ever did was better. You can go to www.unticket.com and search fake charlie sheen to hear it. That shit was hilarious.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can't imagine anyone paying money to go see what that idiot does/says.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        I heard that! It was funny. The ticket described the crowd as a wrestling match crowd dressed in douche bag.

Comment

you would figure his show would get better after all these tour dates he has already done!

Comment

I would never pay to see a crack head.

Comment

Okay... I didn't go because NO WAY in HELL would I waste money on him. Everyone, of course, wrote how bad he was on FB today but no one gave details. What did he do that made it so bad. I know I shouldn't have to ask.. but I can't resist.

Comment

Working...
                              X