No announcement yet.

In and Out Burgers in Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I correct I saw a sign for one in dallas off 635 service of @ 75 intersection. I'm holding out for the heart attack grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      you won't find out what the hype is all about... In & Out is a regular ol' greasy burger... good hangover food/comfort food/etc. But doesn't hold a candle to Whataburger
      Thank you. I've got In-N-Out right up the road, and other then the unsaid menu, it's nothing special. It's cool if you wanna feel like you're part of some super special club or something I guess.

I could seriously go for some Whataburger breakfast taquitos right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

I could seriously go for some Whataburger breakfast taquitos right about now.
        Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Gross.
          You're kidding right? Next to Taco Cabanas breakfast taquitos, WB is number two on my list.

You know I like to eat, I'm gonna hit I&O on the first day and it better not let me down, WB has alway been my favorite fast food burger and its gonna take alot to change my opinion, but I'm always fair when comparing food.
          I may not be on par with Brent palette, but I know my burgers...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Where are you living now, Steve ?

I'm in Allen off of Jupiter and Bethany.

-Aaron
            Bethany and Allen Heights in Shadow Lakes, You going over to Dannys tonite?
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              You're kidding right? Next to Taco Cabanas breakfast taquitos, WB is number two on my list.

You know I like to eat, I'm gonna hit I&O on the first day and it better not let me down, WB has alway been my favorite fast food burger and its gonna take alot to change my opinion, but I'm always fair when comparing food.
              I may not be on par with Brent palette, but I know my burgers...
              I could go for some taco cabana barbacoa tacos right now. My favorite breakfast from a fast food joint, by far.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
              X