No announcement yet.

Fast Five Friday night gtg Parks Mall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only that, but that place is like the gangsta homie hangout. Thugs galore, and you know they be talking loud all through the movie!

Terrible choice in location. How about Northeast Mall? Grapevine? Hell, Lincoln Square?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      I'm a little bit curious but did they skip fast & furious 4? Or when did that come out?
      2009, it's the one where they went to Mexico and raced through the underground tunnels back to the states.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Yay! Lets all go to the Parks Mall where we can get our shit broken into while we are at the movies!
        hmm... maybe i can park truck there. lmao
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I remember going to see #1 with about 8 of my stang buddies . Its was a good time but leaving the theater there were dozens of cars ripping out of the parking lot (all rice crap). We just stood and watched . They are goofey movies but still fun to watch all the dorks get juiced up and spank there 4-door sushi wagons .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Movie Tavern on 20 at little rd? Its near the hooters, and there is a car show around the corner
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarstang00 View Post
              I will show up in my red rx-7 with decals all over it and a killer system with green neon lights in honor of fast 5, all bs aside I remamber being at cinemark and remamber thinking domestics were gay and imports were awsome, then I went to a dragstrip and changed my mind. I also will wait until its on blu ray just dont get hyped over these movies any more.
              Once I could have let it slide, but you misspelled it twice! it's remEmber not remAmber.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I remember seeing the first on at the Irving mall. It was crazy all the hondas and crap trying to street race out of the parking lot and down beltline. I'm not gonna lie though we did some spirited driving in my cobra on the way home too. Sadly that was actually the beginning of the end to good street racing in dallas.
                Yup that was pretty much when it went away

Was so fun back in the day.

Comment

Let's go cuz.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                    Cops came to a bud's wife's place of employment to warn them about break-ins and auto thefts in the area during Christmas. Said they had marked and unmarked units on constant patrol.

She was driving his F-250 and they specifically warned that the vehicle thefts were primarily 3/4 ton and 1-ton diesels.

Someone tried to steal my neighbors Platinum Edition F250 at the Highlands. 3 spaces from the Arlington PD storefront!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      Well I do live my life a quartermile at a time. I'll show as longas I don't get beat up by 30 board members
                      We can't guarantee that.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I'd vote for the Movie Tavern though, the one on 7th is badass. Good location for entertainment afterwards as well.
                      Movie Tavern in Bedford. No worries about coming out to the parking lot with your ride on blocks + closer to home +++ they serve BEER.

/end thread.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Look here motherfuckers. I'm going to be a sport here and move it to the Bedford movie tavern by popular request. If any of you fuckers that wanted it moved don't show I'm going to burn down your houses! Next time time come up up with your own GTG if you're going to be such nancys about it!

Comment

Better clean the bugs out of my Tavern Tanker, 38 ounces of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Look here motherfuckers. I'm going to be a sport here and move it to the Bedford movie tavern by popular request. If any of you fuckers that wanted it moved don't show I'm going to burn down your houses! Next time time come up up with your own GTG if you're going to be such nancys about it!
                            Can I go?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Can I go?
                              Sure, bring some Oklahoma hoes with you, I know some in Bricktown and Edmond. Ill try and get some around here in the DFW that way we can have our own mini Fast and Furious GTG outside in the parking lot!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Sure, bring some Oklahoma hoes with you, I know some in Bricktown and Edmond. Ill try and get some around here in the DFW that way we can have our own mini Fast and Furious GTG outside in the parking lot!
                                Oklahoma women are stupied.

Comment

Working...
                                X