X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be waiting for the DVD in Redbox.

<---- Closet Gay

Comment

This makes me wish I still had my 1995 red eclipse equipped with blitz body kit and...AND...turbo spoiler. It was a GS.

Comment

I was 16 when the first one came out, I remember just wanting to jump in a car and haul ass all over town after leaving the theater. Luckily I didn't get my mustang till 02 and the explorer I had was really slow lol.

Comment

So what the hell was this all about??
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yay! Lets all go to the Parks Mall where we can get our shit broken into while we are at the movies!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Yay! Lets all go to the Parks Mall where we can get our shit broken into while we are at the movies!
              Lmao!

Comment

I'm a little bit curious but did they skip fast & furious 4? Or when did that come out?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Last night Don and I were talking about all the anarchy that followed the 2Fast 2 Furious gtg years ago when it came out. The timing is right for more! You fucking assholes know you want to see whatever retarded shit they come up with this time, we might as well collectively groan at it together! Parks Mall Fridaynight at 9(actual time to be determined when playing times are released). Mods, this is very last minute, so please let it stay in the main forum. No one likes the tuna here, assholes!
                  I am absolutely going to be there!
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    I'm a little bit curious but did they skip fast & furious 4? Or when did that come out?
                    It was calle just Fast and furious

Comment

I will show up in my red rx-7 with decals all over it and a killer system with green neon lights in honor of fast 5, all bs aside I remamber being at cinemark and remamber thinking domestics were gay and imports were awsome, then I went to a dragstrip and changed my mind. I also will wait until its on blu ray just dont get hyped over these movies any more.

Comment

Would be cool to whip out the old fox body, but it probably wouldn't make it that far without breaking something.

I saw the first one at The Grand and there were so many people in the movie they were sitting in the aisles. Kids were cheering for different cars. That may have got the ricer thing really booming, but it was still a cool moment in time.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Guess the porkers at the police station that is INSIDE the mall should do a better job of patroling. Been to that mall over 100 times without any issues.

Comment

Guess the porkers at the police station that is INSIDE the mall should do a better job of patroling. Been to that mall over 100 times without any issues.
                            All it takes is once!

Comment

Parks Mall, really?

That is the only place I know of where you can actually get your rims stolen while driving through the parking lot.

Do it somewhere else, and I'd probably be in.

Comment

Cops came to a bud's wife's place of employment to warn them about break-ins and auto thefts in the area during Christmas. Said they had marked and unmarked units on constant patrol.

She was driving his F-250 and they specifically warned that the vehicle thefts were primarily 3/4 ton and 1-ton diesels.

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                                X