Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Oklahoma women are stupied.
    They know how to fuck though so whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      They know how to fuck though so whats your point?
      Sometimes it's just not worth it.

Comment

Sometimes it's just not worth it.
        You just have to know where to look.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Look here motherfuckers. I'm going to be a sport here and move it to the Bedford movie tavern by popular request. If any of you fuckers that wanted it moved don't show I'm going to burn down your houses! Next time time come up up with your own GTG if you're going to be such nancys about it!
          Wash the sand out of your vagina. They have a full bar, which means Movie Tavern>*
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Not only that, but that place is like the gangsta homie hangout. Thugs galore, and you know they be talking loud all through the movie!

Terrible choice in location. How about Northeast Mall? Grapevine? Hell, Lincoln Square?
            Stay away from the Highlands too. I was down there a couple weeks ago and saw all kinds of "hood down therre."
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              Stay away from the Highlands too. I was down there a couple weeks ago and saw all kinds of "hood down therre."
              While you were towing peoples shit away right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                Were they Mexican like you?

Comment

movietavern.com, 9:55 at Bedford location. Better buy your tickets in advance!

Comment

I just purchased all of the tickets for that time slot. I'll sell them for $37 each.

Comment

I just purchased all of the tickets for that time slot. I'll sell them for $37 each.

Doesn't matter to me, less people texting and talking!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        Well I do live my life a quartermile at a time. I'll show as longas I don't get beat up by 30 board members
                        I think there's only going to be like 28 or 29 there, so you should be good.

Ticket is boughted!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Doesn't matter to me, less people texting and talking!
                          I'm donating the extras to the boys and girls club of Bedford.

Comment

screw waiting till tommorow nite, anyone wanna see fast and furious V tonite?

north east mall in hurst is doing a screening at 1201 tonite, i called and they even said they'd open up another screening tontie if it gets too crowded, i hear a few ricer clubs will be in attendance so there should be some good comedy for the show. anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              north east mall in hurst is doing a screening at 1201 tonite, i called and they even said they'd open up another screening tontie if it gets too crowded, i hear a few ricer clubs will be in attendance so there should be some good comedy for the show. anyone interested?
                              Sorry, some of us have to work tomorrow.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                Sorry, some of us have to work tomorrow.
                                im off this weekend. just wanted to put the word out there for peeps that are impatient and wanted to see it tonite. im definatly going, though so if anything i willl through up a review for yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X