Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Fast Five Friday night gtg Parks Mall! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Five Friday night gtg Parks Mall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Five Friday night gtg Parks Mall!

Last night Don and I were talking about all the anarchy that followed the 2Fast 2 Furious gtg years ago when it came out. The timing is right for more! You fucking assholes know you want to see whatever retarded shit they come up with this time, we might as well collectively groan at it together! Parks Mall Fridaynight at 9(actual time to be determined when playing times are released). Mods, this is very last minute, so please let it stay in the main forum. No one likes the tuna here, assholes!

Edit, location has been moved to Bedford Movie Tavern. Suck it! 9:55 show time, better get your tickets in advance!
    Last edited by Guest; 04-28-2011, 01:49 PM.

If his was a titty bar GTG I'd say cool, but this movie, gay, gay, gay!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      If his was a titty bar GTG I'd say cool, but this movie, gay, gay, gay!!!!

The Busta brought ME home.

Comment

Well I do live my life a quartermile at a time. I'll show as longas I don't get beat up by 30 board members

Comment

Originally posted by teamjacob View Post
          well i do live my life a quartermile at a time.
          lol!
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I remember seeing the first on at the Irving mall. It was crazy all the hondas and crap trying to street race out of the parking lot and down beltline. I'm not gonna lie though we did some spirited driving in my cobra on the way home too. Sadly that was actually the beginning of the end to good street racing in dallas.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

so eric and don have a date on friday? fags.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                so eric and don have a date on friday? fags.

god bless.
                Real funny, Fonzi.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  The Busta brought ME home.
                  Well if it isn't ol' coyote's r'us
                  .....bro....

Comment

LOL....Beefy burger!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I remember when I saw the first one I was in my AWD Talon and a couple of kids in a Camaro RS wanted to race, in the parking lot. Not sure who the ricer was in that situation? Mine was fairly stock but could still run 8.8s at Kennedale, I'm guessing the mighty 305/5 speed Camaro could have probably gone a solid 10.50.

I'd vote for the Movie Tavern though, the one on 7th is badass. Good location for entertainment afterwards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Real funny, Fonzi.
                        lolz!! thats a yes!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It smells funny in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            LOL....Beefy burger!

You got anything to eat in there? We hongry.

Comment

Lol I can rememeber the gtg in Garland at Salis/rack ems

Comment

Working...
                              X