Paul/greenbullet warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul/greenbullet warning

Just a quick warning that guy is a prick.

Had a wheel bearing going out in the wife's Honda and knew he did side work and we set up time to drop it off Saturday to get it fixed. He knocked it out and had it ready in a few hours for a reasonable price.

On top of that I had my truck exhaust break (just driving it literally broke a hole at the flange. I told him about it while we discussed the Honda and he said he could fix that too. I mentioned I had a set of tires to put on it because I needed an inspection this month and he said bring those and he would do that too.

Focker had the audacity to fix the exhaust, put tires on my truck, and fucking get it inspected for me all for again a reasonable price in a day, then ask why I threw a few bucks on top of what he quoted me for saving a few hours of my Saturday for not having to mount tires and do an inspection.

Screw that guy doing good work and charging reasonable amounts for it.

Great post! Where is he located? I need to know how to reach him.

Comment

What a dick!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I've heard nothing but stories like this about that joker. When are you people going to learn?

Comment

Cool guy, its too bad hes a queer though. The bro hugs just get kinda weird
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

you might need to find an leo in fort worth for hire

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
              Cool guy, its too bad hes a queer though. The bro hugs just get kinda weird
              A few seconds longer than comfort allows and a couple of subtle hip thrusts? Ya, tell me about it.

Comment

Next time bring pepper spray
                WRX

Comment

You've been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    you've been warned!
                    lmao!

Comment

Gay
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Great to hear about people doing a good job on side work. There was a board member that I don't think does it anymore - but man - he bailed me out a few times and did better work then I'd trust any shop to do.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Great to hear about people doing a good job on side work. There was a board member that I don't think does it anymore - but man - he bailed me out a few times and did better work then I'd trust any shop to do.
                          Talking about Stephen?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Talking about Stephen?
                            Nope...this dude has not done work for years that I know of - although he has a lift now!

I mean, he did work when I had a Mustang...take a look at the board that'll put in perspective. lol

edit: Not sure why I'm not saying his alias - just not sure if it is a desire of his to be brought up these days.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

you talking about bsharer?

Comment

Working...
                              X