Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone wanna donate/sell cheap some sn95 windows (parts car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone wanna donate/sell cheap some sn95 windows (parts car)

I wont go too far into details but this guy got his dr/pas windows smashed out along with the back glass and windshield. I will put it like this "he tried to stop a girl from getting hurt(and more) and several ppl beat the shit out of him and smashed the windows out of his car.
    FTR: yes he is an idiot, yes he and the girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I thought he was a douche until i found out he stood up for them and got the absolute shit beat out of him too.. he isnt looking for free prices but maybe a good deal so he can drive his car again..

I have no pics of said girls either
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      I wont go too far into details but this guy got his dr/pas windows smashed out along with the back glass and windshield. I will put it like this "he tried to stop a girl from getting hurt(and more) and several ppl beat the shit out of him and smashed the windows out of his car.
      FTR: yes he is an idiot, yes he and the girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I thought he was a douche until i found out he stood up for them and got the absolute shit beat out of him too.. he isnt looking for free prices but maybe a good deal so he can drive his car again..

I have no pics of said girls either
      Pitbulls? Trannys? Dragons?
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Pitbulls? Trannys? Dragons?
        Canadians.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I have everything but the windshield. Hit me up via PM.

Comment

Working...
          X