No announcement yet.

Highest HP Factory Mazda Ever Built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you...I wanted all of the comforts of the bloated G35 for my daily driver, or I would have gotten the sportier/lighter 350Z. I totally agree that Mazda is more of a "race-inspired" company than Infiniti...all day long...but when I think of Mazda, I don't automatically think sports car, and that's what they're ad campaign is trying to change, I suppose. When I hear Mazda, I think of the 3 and 6, and the Ford/clone products.

This all started cause I'm trying to convince myself to keep my old/paid-off G35 as my daily and use the money I would be putting into a new car payment on something fun, like a weekend race car (maybe even a Mazda, lol). And I was thinking that the new cars from Mazda really aren't all THAT much sportier than what I've already got in the garage. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
      This all started cause I'm trying to convince myself to keep my old/paid-off G35 as my daily and use the money I would be putting into a new car payment on something fun, like a weekend race car (maybe even a Mazda, lol). And I was thinking that the new cars from Mazda really aren't all THAT much sportier than what I've already got in the garage. That's all.
      FD with an LS swap.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        FD with an LS swap.
        this

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          FD with an LS swap.
          Having raced RX-7s for a living for many years I tend to be a rotary purest but even I have to admit that the LS FDs are a killer ride.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Having raced RX-7s for a living for many years I tend to be a rotary purest but even I have to admit that the LS FDs are a killer ride.
            I just like the idea of reliability and a huge aftermarket with reasonably priced parts. Also, not screwing up the weight balance of the car doing a swap is a huge plus too.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
            X