Highest HP Factory Mazda Ever Built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest HP Factory Mazda Ever Built?

Just wondering.....what is the highest HP car that Mazda ever produced? I'm guessing it's in the 270hp range, but does anyone know? Curious, but too lazy to do the research, so thought I'd ask here.

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
    Just wondering.....what is the highest HP car that Mazda ever produced? I'm guessing it's in the 270hp range, but does anyone know? Curious, but too lazy to do the research, so thought I'd ask here.
    Mazda Furai Race Car
    says 45 hp

Comment

485 hp in the GT-R
      317 in the Titan

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        485 hp in the GT-R
        317 in the Titan
        Really? Want to rethink the manufacturer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Really? Want to rethink the manufacturer?
          Ahahahaha, fuck...

In that case the RX-7 had 27x hp

Comment

The RX-7's from '93 (with the small twins) made 255hp, but could be easily tweaked. I heard they made good power right before the turbo's would grenade.

Comment

Holy shit, you post outside of the Motorcycle Forum?
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

the 787b factory mazda race cars put out 700ish hp...

Comment

I have made a touch over 400hp at the wheels in an FD using the factory twin turbos run non-sequentially. My 87 TII put 738hp to the wheels with the tune set on KILL.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Mazdaspeed3 has 265 hp, mazdaspeed6 Has 274 horsepower, RX8 only makes 250.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Holy shit, you post outside of the Motorcycle Forum?
                      Rarely, but on occasion, yes.

Was curious about the highest hp factory street car. I was thinking either the previous gen RX-7 or the Mazda6.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                        the 787b factory mazda race cars put out 700ish hp...
                        I am guessing that he meant from the factory. Mazda itself didn't make 700hp, one of their racing teams did, with technology that will never see the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I am guessing that he meant from the factory. Mazda itself didn't make 700hp, one of their racing teams did, with technology that will never see the street.
                          Mazda itself made 700 HP; all of those IMSA and Le Mans Mazda teams were factory teams. It didn't ever see the street, but all of their race cars were developed in-house.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            Mazda itself made 700 HP; all of those IMSA and Le Mans Mazda teams were factory teams. It didn't ever see the street, but all of their race cars were developed in-house.
                            I'm pretty sure that wasn't what the OP was asking. Please tell me what dealership I can go to and pick up a 700hp Mazda...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that wasn't what the OP was asking. Please tell me what dealership I can go to and pick up a 700hp Mazda...
                              Did you miss where I directly stated that none of it would see the street? You said that Mazda itself didn't make a 700 HP motor, I merely made a correction in that the Mazda race team you cited was an in-house, factory team. Thanks for the uppity fucking ellipsis.

Comment

Working...
                              X