Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      You live in hell?
      Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Moore, OK
      PotAto, pOtato.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Moore, OK
        Oh, when you said OKC, I assumed you meant the nicer area.

We drive through that area on our way to hunt. You ever go to the classic car parts store up there on the west side of 35?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

The Associated Press are reporting 72 deaths now, with 58 of those being in AL
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            It's an alt+f4 on their communities.
            I see what you did there....

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              Oh, when you said OKC, I assumed you meant the nicer area.

We drive through that area on our way to hunt. You ever go to the classic car parts store up there on the west side of 35?
              Classic is about several miles North of me. I'm actually closer to Norman that OKC.

Comment

This same storm produced the tornado a little earlier that hit Tuscaloosa live on a weather cam. The really wild thing was the tornado in Tuscaloosa which is about 45miles away from Birmingham was dropping quite a bit of debris in Birmingham. One of the Birmingham news stations had a camera man go out in their parking lot and film the debris falling from the sky while the tornado was still in Tuscaloosa. You can go out and find a still pic of the radar shot when this hit Birmingham. The tornado picked up so much debris the radar was showing a 3 mile wide debris ball in the air which is very rare.

Comment

We can't reach our family in Birmingham. We are giving it a few
                  more hours, then some family is going to make the drive to check on them.
                  Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I have SEVERAL family members unaccounted for

I have a large range of family living between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham... please keep prayers for those that have not yet been found.

The news station has posted pictures of those still missing http://tuscaloosa.myfoxal.com/news/n...g-people/78839

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      I have SEVERAL family members unaccounted for

I have a large range of family living between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham... please keep prayers for those that have not yet been found.

The news station has posted pictures of those still missing http://tuscaloosa.myfoxal.com/news/n...g-people/78839
                      My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by leah View Post
                        potato, potato.
                        lol.
                        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                          My prayers are with you and your family.
                          Thanks, still no word either

If we can't get some sort of confirmation, we have family retired from the police force over in Birmingham that can get us into the places we need to start searching. I may be in Alabama this time tomorrow to help family assess their total losses. From what I understand there will be next to nothing that's salvageable, or even theirs on their residence premises.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                            Thanks, still no word either

If we can't get some sort of confirmation, we have family retired from the police force over in Birmingham that can get us into the places we need to start searching. I may be in Alabama this time tomorrow to help family assess their total losses. From what I understand there will be next to nothing that's salvageable, or even theirs on their residence premises.
                            Dang, hate to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                            X