Anybody have Y.E.P. Energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have Y.E.P. Energy?

I am thinking about switching from TXU to Y.E.P.
    My TXU price is 13 cents kwh and they show to have an 8.2 cents kwh rate with a 1 year contract. Here is the link https://www.yeptexas.com/Enroll/Enroll2.aspx
    Anyone ever deal with them or know of another good company?

I've been with them for 2 years and have no problems to report! When I renewed with them my rate went down quite a bit. They sent me an email saying renew now and save x.xx/ KW hr. I recommended them to my neighbor just the other night.

You can pay online just like any others and my billing has never been screwed up. You can also do paperless billing and get an emailed statement every month. No deposit required either, but I had existing service with a good history FWIW.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      I've been with them for 2 years and have no problems to report! When I renewed with them my rate went down quite a bit. They sent me an email saying renew now and save x.xx/ KW hr. I recommended them to my neighbor just the other night.

You can pay online just like any others and my billing has never been screwed up. You can also do paperless billing and get an emailed statement every month. No deposit required either, but I had existing service with a good history FWIW.
      Same.

my rate went up .01, not a big deal, should of signed up for longer.
      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Just renewed with Reliant last week at 9.8 KWH....

mardyn

Comment

I have been with YEP for 2+ years...my KWH rate was about $.11 but since I resigned with them, I was able to lock in a rate of $.091. I have had no issues ever with them.
          01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Working...
          X