No announcement yet.

where to purchase go carts anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was driving my kids around in one easter Sunday.

Let us know what you do, I need to get one too.
    WRX

Comment

real karts don't have roll cages......

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

I want one of these death traps, not these new fangled shits with the roll cage and suspension.
        I had that exact one except ours didn't have a seat, you just had to not slide back into the hot ass motor.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          I had that exact one except ours didn't have a seat, you just had to not slide back into the hot ass motor.
          Now that's what I'm talking about. Our seat was broken so we had to brace it against the motor, but if the brace fell out you fell back into the motor/clutch.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
            well that narrows the search down lol
            LOL, I've seen the place he is talking about, it's on the north side of I-20 in a strip of warehouses. If I remember correctly Ulterra Bits is also in the same strip of warehouses.

Possibly

Comment

i want kart.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I've always wanted to build a gixxer cart.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

you'll poke all your eyes out.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

My dad's cousin used to have a couple. He put a 5hp engine on one and that thing hauled ass. He was driving it down a county road (in WA) being tailed by a friend to check the speed. At about 50mph the steering linkage came apart on a turn and he went off the road. Broke several bones and was in the hospital a couple of weeks.

Those things were fun as shit though.

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about. Our seat was broken so we had to brace it against the motor, but if the brace fell out you fell back into the motor/clutch.
                      Lol so I wasn't the only one. And I remember my dad would yell at me for burning myself on the motor and whining about it. He would yell "If you can't handle it bring it back in and we'll let your sister drive it!"
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        He would yell "If you can't handle it bring it back in and we'll let your sister drive it!"
                        I'm glad im not the only asshole dad. I tell my son that almost daily, for everything. He can't break a bolt, "let me call your sister", he can't open a jar, "let me call your sister", lol!

That red go-cart is like the one my dad bought me when I was three or four, the brakes went out and I hit a curb, knocking out my front baby teeth. The funny part was watching my grandfather about beat my dads ass for putting me in a death trap, haha!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I'm glad im not the only asshole dad. I tell my son that almost daily, for everything. He can't break a bolt, "let me call your sister", he can't open a jar, "let me call your sister", lol!

That red go-cart is like the one my dad bought me when I was three or four, the brakes went out and I hit a curb, knocking out my front baby teeth. The funny part was watching my grandfather about beat my dads ass for putting me in a death trap, haha!
                          I am carrying on the asshole Dad tradition. I have a very tough 4 year old at home, he can fall and scrape a knee, get wacked in the head, bust a lip, etc. and never sheds a tear, he just "walks it off"

Comment

Hell yeah!

Last edited by Steve; 04-27-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              This is the place...

http://www.rockwoodgokarts.com/
                              x2

Paul, if you do call them, let me know first.

Comment

Anyone sell a kit where I can build my own from some pipe? I need a stretched frame.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X