where to purchase go carts anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Get him a riding lawn mower, and throw some racing stickers on it.
    I used to have one of these. Took the deck off of it. A true redneck death trap!
    G'Day Mate

Comment

This is the place...

Experience the thrill of racing the “Fastest Karts in the Fort” around one of Panther City’s most iconic landmarks, Rockwood Go-Karts and Mini-Golf.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I want one of these death traps, not these new fangled shits with the roll cage and suspension.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Pep boys!!!
          LOL! I still see their commercials but have no idea where one is. The that was near me closed like 2 years ago.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

That's exactly the kind of kart you will find at the link I posted above.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

I want one of these death traps, not these new fangled shits with the roll cage and suspension.
              We should get a two seater and do dougnuts in the local HS parking lot.

Comment

I have always thought the Go-Ped brand go carts are pretty neat. Looks like they are not priced too bad either-

Shop now for all of your scooter needs... We have all of your GoPed parts and electric, gas scooter needs. GoPed has been the industry leader for 30 years. Thank you for choosing the GoPed Brand.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

My brother has one identical to that.

Mine doesn't have a cage either, FWIW, Paul.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We should get a two seater and do dougnuts in the local HS parking lot.
                    Or two one seaters and race them.

I might have to have a two seater all by myself though, I've grown a little since I was last in a go-kart.

Might want to upgrade the motor too. I wonder if a jr dragster motor would work?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

there's a place west on I-20, around Burleson or Weatherford I think, that sells go carts and little 4-wheelers.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Mine doesn't have a cage either, FWIW, Paul.
                        good!!!!!! because just like his father, Jr's middle name is also danger!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Elvis PM me when you get one. I will hook you up on paint restoration.
                          And for a few extra bones I can detail the engine also.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            there's a place west on I-20, around Burleson or Weatherford I think, that sells go carts and little 4-wheelers.
                            well that narrows the search down lol
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Elvis PM me when you get one. I will hook you up on paint restoration.
                              And for a few extra bones I can detail the engine also.
                              Don't lie, your'e gonna upcharge him and then farm it out to Nick
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

You can go to Traiders Village if you want the true white trash go cart exsperiance . I have seen them there . I to am a white trash parent and bought my 2 year old a used one from a freind about 3 months ago . He can't steer it yet but he will learn .
                                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X