where to purchase go carts anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to purchase go carts anymore?

have all the people pussifying our country made it impossible for white trash parents such as myself to purchase go carts for our children? Jr has outgrown his power wheels artic cat and i would like to purchase a go cart. have frivolous lawsuits made these extinct? you mean to tell me riding inches off the ground at 20mph on an engine bolted to a cheap metal frame could possibly be hazzardous? looking for someplace local to d/fw, and its for a 4yr old so i dont need one built for racing. Just a cheap b/s engine or the like. thanks for any and all info.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Sams
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Pep boys!!!

Comment

Swap meet, junk yard, flea market.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

When you find out let me know, I wanna be white trash too, but this one isn't for the kiddos. I've got a BIG engine I want to strap to one.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Tractor supply has karts, buggies and so on...at least they always did. It has been several months since my last visit.

Online sources too. My Dad found a nice buggy, shipped to his house cheaper then buying local to his place.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Doesn't northern tool or harbor freight sell them also?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

CL always has some. Look under RV's.

Comment

Paul, I've got one for sale. I need to locate a wheel and two new tires though. $250.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Paul, I've got one for sale. I need to locate a wheel and two new tires though. $250.
                    you got some pics and info? send then to my phone if you would.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      you got some pics and info? send then to my phone if you would.

god bless.
                      I don't at the moment, but can get it to you this evening.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sounds like it's time to just buy him a 4 wheeler or a Dirt bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Sounds like it's time to just buy him a 4 wheeler or a Dirt bike.
                          Only a go-cart can satisfy a true whitetrash need for speed (it reminds them of NASCAR)

Comment

Get him a riding lawn mower, and throw some racing stickers on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X