No announcement yet.

Rental Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me location is key. All our properties are full and constantly remain that way.

As for tenants we've had some bad ones, but 90% are awesome. We've had tenants that have stayed long enough to pay houses off 5 times over.

Not all rent is profit given yet, but fuck there's easily a couple grand made every month.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Sounds to me location is key. All our properties are full and constantly remain that way.

As for tenants we've had some bad ones, but 90% are awesome. We've had tenants that have stayed long enough to pay houses off 5 times over.

Not all rent is profit given yet, but fuck there's easily a couple grand made every month.
      exactly. Great tenants are GOLD- ill do anything for them pretty much.

Then on the other hand you get the rejects of life. Move out on you in the middle of the night, drive through the garage into the living room, just crazy shit that makes you go WTF?

Comment

So here is a question that may be stupid to those of you who have done this but I am not 100% sure and I am curious.

I will use the truck driving into the living room as an example. Where do you draw the line and say you have to pay to fix this out of your pocket? I mean trashing the house that is what the deposit is for, but what about plan old negligents?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
        X