Pancreatic cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancreatic cancer

Over 547,500 people die of cancer a year, 35,240 of those people have pancreatic cancer, and over 1,500 people die from cancer each day, today my Father in Law was one of those people, he passed away from pancreatic cancer.
    I will miss you man.

He was a Fireman, School Teacher, Basketball player and Coach and an Old School car guy, the only run in we had in 20 years was when he sold his 51 Merc a few years back without giving me first shot at buying it.
    RIP Donald Ray Simmons

RIP, Mr. Simmons.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

RIP Cancer is a cruel heartless bitch.

Comment

Cancer is a bitch. Did he smoke or have any other bad habits that may have raised his risk?

Comment

Cancer has taken 4 of my 6 grandparents. It's a cruel, heartless, blind disease. I feel your pain, and my sincerest apologies and condolences go out to you and your wife's family.

Comment

Condolences
            WRX

Comment

RIP....that's a nasty cancer to get. Most are dead within 3-6mos of diagnosis. Less than 5% of people diagnosed live 5 years. It is treatable if caught early, but by the time you start noticing symptoms, you are pretty much dead.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. He sounded like a cool 'ol dude.
                Originally posted by grove rat
                shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Cancer is a bitch. Did he smoke or have any other bad habits that may have raised his risk?
                  He smoked but quit like 25 years ago, never drank.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    RIP....that's a nasty cancer to get. Most are dead within 3-6mos of diagnosis. Less than 5% of people diagnosed live 5 years. It is treatable if caught early, but by the time you start noticing symptoms, you are pretty much dead.
                    He found out he had it 6 weeks ago, he went quick.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that.

Comment

Rip
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

My aunt died from pancreatic cancer as well, she lasted two months after diagnosis. She was 57. It's a cruel, unforgiving disease.

Comment

RIP.... pancreatic cancer is truly one of the worst

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. So far I've lost an aunt to breast cancer that she fought and initially won her battle with (it came back with a fury after 4 years), a grandmother who developed cancer toward the end of her battle with diabetes and bipolar, and my mother has lost a breast from early detection as a precaution. Cancer is a bitch. I pray I'm not the next in the family.

Comment

Working...
                              X