No announcement yet.

Is everybody tired of these weather warnings yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it shocking that the storms began around 3pm near Waxahachie and every news channel went live shortly afterward but yet people were still injured in Gun Barrel City 3 hours later because they apparently didn't believe what the stations were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      It doesn't take a rocket scientist to flip the channel or know that it is bad enough outside to flip on the channel and see how bad it really is going to get.
      I only turn on for weather updates when it starts getting really nasty outside.

Other than that, I don't do much unless a siren has sounded.... then, of course, I get my kids to a "safe" part of the house. Other than that, I just let all the "ZOMG" texts I get from clients keep me updated
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Tired of the rain, warnings and wind!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          I only turn on for weather updates when it starts getting really nasty outside.

Other than that, I don't do much unless a siren has sounded.... then, of course, I get my kids to a "safe" part of the house. Other than that, I just let all the "ZOMG" texts I get from clients keep me updated
          My "safe zone" is either my roof, or front porch... Gotta love living in a tornado infested area.

Comment

It is all in Revelations.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Had to turn the volume off the weather radio last night, fkn wouldn't shut up. Was pretty nasty around here last night.

Comment

Birmingham and other parts of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and other states were under the gun today. Including a EF5 that was a mile and a half wide that hit near downtown Birmingham.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Weather, what's that? We get more news about gas prices and the radiation in our milk.

Comment

Working...
                  X