Emergency services post storm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency services post storm.....

If you are in need of emergency repairs/housing etc due to tornados from developing storms, or know someone who is. Please feel free to call my number. So far my clients out in Mabank are getting their asses handed to them. Multiple tornados. Might be headed to Mabank tonight

Grandview looks ffffffffucked so I got the fuck out to get my kids.

My phone is already ringing off the hook. feel free to text if I can't answer

Be safe out there
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

just out of curiosity, what would you do? I'm only asking because if I called my insurance company with a need like that, they wouldn't care. Maybe not my current ins. company but Farmer's wouldn't give a shit. They would just direct me to they main help number and connect me with people who couldn't give a shit either.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      just out of curiosity, what would you do? I'm only asking because if I called my insurance company with a need like that, they wouldn't care. Maybe not my current ins. company but Farmer's wouldn't give a shit. They would just direct me to they main help number and connect me with people who couldn't give a shit either.
      That's why you should go with the juggies, she gives a shit.

Comment

I may actually do that. But giving a shit and actually being helpful are two different things. I do know that after being with Farmer's for about 15 years, I had to call them for a robbery claim when my house got broken into and rather than being helpful, their fucking adjuster basically threw poo at me.....so FUCK Farmer's!

Comment

I was about to switch from Allstate to Farmers --- umm might want to rethink that move.

Comment

she is an insurance agent...just dont know who with anymore. Used to be Allstate

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
              I was about to switch from Allstate to Farmers --- umm might want to rethink that move.
              dude, DONT!!

I paid them every month like clockwork. Called my agent when our stuff was stolen, almost $3,000 worth of electronics, and all she did was send me to the 800 number. Called them, their adjuster depreciated everything (this is normal, I know) and said that I have to buy everything first and submit for reimbursement and I have 1 year to do it.

Now keep in mind that we're talking about stuff that was acquired over time and not everyone can go out and drop that kind of money to replace a bunch of "nice to have's".

So rather than just writing a check for the replacement amount so I can get my home/wife/kids/life back to normal, I was offered a check for $11 bucks and the reimbursement option.

Comment

dude, DONT!!

I paid them every month like clockwork. Called my agent when our stuff was stolen, almost $3,000 worth of electronics, and all she did was send me to the 800 number. Called them, their adjuster depreciated everything (this is normal, I know) and said that I have to buy everything first and submit for reimbursement and I have 1 year to do it.

Now keep in mind that we're talking about stuff that was acquired over time and not everyone can go out and drop that kind of money to replace a bunch of "nice to have's".

So rather than just writing a check for the replacement amount so I can get my home/wife/kids/life back to normal, I was offered a check for $11 bucks and the reimbursement option.
                Almost every carrier is going to handle it this way.

Comment

I pack my shit, head to home depot for standard supplies, get a few cases of water and head my happy ass to my clients home to asess their needs/damages and get them squared away in a safe place before I leave.

Ask Rhonda (halo/horns) what I do after a tornado hits. She's my best friend, but she's not the first or last storm I've responded to.

I work for my CLIENTS. Not the insurance company. They need me when something happens to them, NOT from Monday - Friday 9-5. Accidents and disasters do not time themselves around my office hours, which is a good thing. I like to leave on the spot when I'm needed.

Tomorrow morning I've set an appointment with a roofer and a field claims manager to re-inspect a roof. Guess what? I'm getting on the roof

I'm sorry your agency doesn't give a bigger shit than that about ya.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                    I can review your allstate policy for accuracy, premium and to ensure there are no holes in your coverage's discounts.

Farmers is decent, and Allstate is too. It's not the company ... it boils down to the agent everytime.

Comment

dude, DONT!!
                      You need a different agent. My Farmers agent will do everything she can to get my shit taken care of.

Comment

Kim, 94form(sorry, don't know your name),

This is what I discovered not too long after my whole ordeal. Of course, finding agents like this is like finding the elusive unicorn. I hear about it, but can't seem to track one down.

Unfortunately I had already taken my premiums elsewhere before going back to my worthless agent and ripping some heads off. I'm with Germania now but I have no idea how I'll be treated when disaster strikes. It's just one of those things that I pay for monthly and expect a little more help than what I got when it was needed.

I may be calling you Kim. I hope I never have to deal with this kind of thing again, but if I ever need to, it would be nice knowing that everything possible was done. Having to live with knowing that theives broke into your house and went through your stuff, your kids' room and taking your things is sickening enough. Getting the cold shoulder by my agent didn't help any.

Kim, who are you with now? I'm assuming allstate given your avatar but thought I'd ask anyway.

Comment

Kim, who are you with now? I'm assuming allstate given your avatar but thought I'd ask anyway.

I'm an Independent Agent. I represent Allstate, MetLife, SafeCo, Hochheim, Progressive, Foremost, American Modern, Travelers, Hagerty, and on and on.

Out of all the products at my disposal, I ONLY utilize those that actually are worth a damn.

I'm available whether you are a client or not. It takes 3 minutes to answer a sleu of questions that can really make a difference for someone facing a loss. I get my rocks off by helping. Lord knows it doesn't come in the form of income LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mutherjuggz View Post
                            i get my rocks off by helping
                            lol!!!!

Comment

emergency, i need to be serviced
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X