No announcement yet.

Who is your health insurance provider??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its more about the plan, than the company. Everyone has good insurance plans, and everyone has shitty ones. If you're unhappy with you healthcare plan, blame your employer for not ponying up for the good plans.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I pay 6 bucks for doctor visits and for prescriptions. My total out of pocket price for my son to be born C section from a 25,000 dollar bill, was 25 bucks
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
        im finally getting the opportunity to get health care insurance thru the company im currently working for and was wondering if i was a getting a good deal....

im considered single with no dependents and i would be paying 130 monthly with a $40 co pay at regular Dr. visit and $150 for emergency....or something in that range i have the paperwork at work forgot to bring it home with me. I am just curious as to see how much you guys are paying or if y'all recommend someone that might be a better insurance provider.

any helpful input will be greatly appreciated

TIA

Joe
        Make sure it's $130 a month, and not $130 a paycheck. The ex got a rather unpleasant surprise a few years ago with that sort of oversight.

Comment

There is no company that offers the best deal for every person. You have to get quotes from different companies online and see which companies can provide you with the best price: http://www.../average-cost-of-health-insurance

Comment

Luckily my work has kick-ass insurance thru Cigna, but I really doubt you can get much better on your own as your work has a group policy, and they usually cover a lot more for less than what you can get by yourself.

Comment

Aetna PPO. $20 Copay Our deductibles have slowly risen over the last few years as well as our portion. I have to take family and I think it about $140 a pay period (every other week)

Comment

thanks for all the info guys,i did my homework and i can save my self a lot of money with an outside insurance provider.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  Bluecross
                  98 GT Vert. Mods include: 17" Chrome Bullitt wheels, 13" Dual Piston PBR swap, Steeda Tri-ax, 17lb Chromoly Flywheel, IAC restrictor...

Comment

Aetna 500 here
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    85' Coupe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Tricare Prime. Best insurance on the planet
                      Eh, I've had to switch between 3 different doctors for my nephew because apparently they like to wait to the last minute to let you know they don't deal with children under 7. Apologies after apologies I finally found one for him. You would think they would tell you right off the bat which doctors handle which age range.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Tricare Prime. Best insurance on the planet
                        I thought that was strictly military?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I thought that was strictly military?
                          He's a vet. So I'm guessing they can still get it.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                          X