This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    My approach in the billboard situation would be to shove that guy's posters up his fucking ass. So I don't really care what he did, he was in the right.
    And that's cool man. Everyone has the right to handle situations as they see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      I have been told that RyanB is banned from Stan's...

again.
      the more things change........

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I guess yall think you're funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          are you not entertained?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            The only thing I found funny was "Avinson" posting up that she needed her corn-hole waxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              I have been told that RyanB is banned from Stan's...

again.
              I'd love to know how you get banned from that shit hole.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                I'd love to know how you get banned from that shit hole. for the second time when you're friends with the manager
                fixed

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  And that's cool man. Everyone has the right to handle situations as they see fit.
                  Just don't get all bitchy when someone tries to make a little side money by posting in your precious little detailing forum.

In fact, don't monopolize the forum by naming it after yourself. And when someone asks you a question about what grit sandpaper was used to wet sand, don't dance around the question....just post what grit sand paper was used.
                  huh? so what was so unacceptable about it? It's not like I was making stuff up.
                  probably. But his approach on the matter was all wrong.
                  So let me get this straight... Someone went into the forum created FOR Nick and posted their own work, nick got mad about it and somehow... Some way... You can justify that other person's behavior as acceptable? It wasn't even you!

Can I come over to your house, shit on your carpet, and send you a link to a great carpet cleaning guy?
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    So let me get this straight... Someone went into the forum created FOR Nick and posted their own work, nick got mad about it and somehow... Some way... You can justify that other person's behavior as acceptable? It wasn't even you!

Can I come over to your house, shit on your carpet, and send you a link to a great carpet cleaning guy?
                    I dont believe that is how it all took place.

Jeremy pissed off Nick by posting that he would hook dfwmustang people up with a discount (by offering free engine cleaning with a detail) because Jeremy did those cleanings while working for Nick.

Nick did not like the ex-employee answering business questions so he got mad and PM'd Jeremy.

Jeremy said others have talked crap about Nick and he got mad and took it public. It went downhill quickly after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      fixed
                      lulz!

god bless.

Comment

probably. But his approach on the matter was all wrong.
                        I remember the thread as Nick saying that wetsanding factory paint was a bad idea due to it being paper thing. He didnt answer the question because I dont think he wants to offer bad advice and have someone ruin his paint. People here are very childish and when the guy ruins his paint, he will ultimately blame Nick for the bad advice.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          I dont believe that is how it all took place.

Jeremy pissed off Nick by posting that he would hook dfwmustang people up with a discount (by offering free engine cleaning with a detail) because Jeremy did those cleanings while working for Nick.

Nick did not like the ex-employee answering business questions so he got mad and PM'd Jeremy.

Jeremy said others have talked crap about Nick and he got mad and took it public. It went downhill quickly after that.
                          I believe if you go into someone else's domain you don't try to rule the roost.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I believe if you go into someone else's domain you don't try to rule the roost.
                            Im with ya man... the error is when it all went public. In my opinion (which doesnt mean much) Nick should have just sent him a PM asking him to please stop answering business related questions and been done with it. But that is not what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              Im with ya man... the error is when it all went public. In my opinion (which doesnt mean much) Nick should have just sent him a PM asking him to please stop answering business related questions and been done with it. But that is not what happened.
                              I don't care, he fucked himself over, I barely had anything to do with it, I was trying to help him out.

Comment

quit hijacking my thread. this is about ryanb.

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X