Originally posted by Avinson View Post
      I need my ass waxed
      Didn't nick already wax your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Avinson View Post
        I need my ass waxed
        Holy fucking shit HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

so by "mobile detailing", you mean you have to pick him up to detail your car?

Comment

Will he take beer in place of cash as payment???
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Will he take pain meds or yard mowing in place of cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                so by "mobile detailing", you mean you have to pick him up to detail your car?
                Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                yes and yes.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Seriously? I don't know what's worse... Nick for his tantrum, or you for thinking what you posted was even remotely close to acceptable.
                  huh? so what was so unacceptable about it? It's not like I was making stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    huh? so what was so unacceptable about it? It's not like I was making stuff up.
                    He was a paying advertiser and the forum was sponsored by him. You a non-paying advertiser was advertising services in that forum?

What don't YOU get?

Comment

no it wasn't me. it was someone else that was posting pics of their work and another member had asked about having work done. Nick didn't like it and pitched a fit. It's not like it was going to put Nick out of business.

It just rubbed me the wrong way. There's no doubt Nick does awesome work...I just didn't care for him after that and a few other similar instances, plain and simple.

So, trust me...I get it. I got it shortly after the detail forum became Nicks. I just wanted some insight as to why he thought what I said was unacceptable. Again, it's not like I made this up.

It's cool though, we'll just agree to disagree.

Comment

Well, lets say you make cupcakes and pay for advertising on a billboard. HOLY CRAP! I make cupcakes too! Here I come with my poster and plaster it over half your billboard. Don't you think you'd be a might pissed off too? Same thing happened there.

Comment

probably. But his approach on the matter was all wrong.

Comment

I have been told that RyanB is banned from Stan's...

again.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              probably. But his approach on the matter was all wrong.
                              My approach in the billboard situation would be to shove that guy's posters up his fucking ass. So I don't really care what he did, he was in the right.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                My approach in the billboard situation would be to shove that guy's posters up his fucking ass. So I don't really care what he did, he was in the right.
                                Apparently George is the only person that doesn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X