Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ft worth leo for hire

First is this legal?

If it is, here is what I need. I have a store that I've turned several managers. With so little experience, one customer has like 15 accounts with me. I happened to catch this why she was making a payment and told her she needed to return some and I gave her money back on the newest accounts. Well she is gone and doesn't intend on paying or returning the accounts. I can file charges but I have to wait and that is going to suck. I want to pay a leo to call this person and refrences from their office desk and tell her to return them so I can get them back quicker.

what.....

Comment

what did you just say?

Comment

LOL, what is going on here?

Comment

Your thread blows, Twilight Boy

Comment

Does anyone understand what the fuck hes talking about? I read it 4 times but still have no idea whats going on.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Oh jesus.

Comment

Comment

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en... would fall... on the same day
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    First is this legal?

If it is, here is what I need. I have a store that I've turned several managers. With so little experience, one customer has like 15 accounts with me. I happened to catch this why she was making a payment and told her she needed to return some and I gave her money back on the newest accounts. Well she is gone and doesn't intend on paying or returning the accounts. I can file charges but I have to wait and that is going to suck. I want to pay a leo to call this person and refrences from their office desk and tell her to return them so I can get them back quicker.
                    WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TRY TO SAY?

You want a police officer to harass them for you and get paid for doing so? Are you 12 or what?

I think you should write them a nice long letter first. Please let us read it though so we can get as good a laugh as your OP.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en... would fall... on the same day
                        If you live exactly on the equator... which way does your toilet turn when flushed?
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

^^^lmgdao

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TRY TO SAY?

You want a police officer to harass them for you and get paid for doing so? Are you 12 or what?

I think you should write them a nice long letter first. Please let us read it though so we can get as good a laugh as your OP.
                            You are the only one who has a clue as to what he was trying to ask.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

its legal to rip off dumb people.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X