Woman mauled to death by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I own a Texas blue Lacy.... Strictly bred for serious hunters and ranchers.

She is a hybrid breed of Grey Wolf, Grey Hound and either English Shepard or Coyote.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Lacy <-- Way more aggressive then the pitbulls I've come across.

Edit: Hands down the most aggressive dogs I've ever come across are god damn Chows & Bull Terriers.
    I've never seen my blue lacey show any aggression towards anything but cows and hogs. You can definitely believe the greyhound lineage, she's the fastest dog I've ever seen.
    Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

• Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
      I've never seen my blue lacey show any aggression towards anything but cows and hogs. You can definitely believe the greyhound lineage, she's the fastest dog I've ever seen.
      She shows aggression towards strangers at night and also any dog that comes between her and myself. Pure jealousy is all that is. She just turned 6 months though and is starting to become more independent slowly but surely.

She is very swift on her feet.

So you own a Lacy as well? That's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        She shows aggression towards strangers at night and also any dog that comes between her and myself. Pure jealousy is all that is. She just turned 6 months though and is starting to become more independent slowly but surely.

She is very swift on her feet.

So you own a Lacy as well? That's awesome.
        Shes a great dog, constantly by my side. If yours only six months you should see a big increase in trainability and perceived intelligence around the one year mark.
        Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

• Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
          Shes a great dog, constantly by my side. If yours only six months you should see a big increase in trainability and perceived intelligence around the one year mark.
          Greatest dog I have ever owned and I've been around quite a few dogs in my lifetime. She is just like you describe and never leaves my side. She's already learned plenty of the normal tricks your regular house dog will do. She's got blood trailing down to a science though! Also treeing up game. Right about now is when I'd like to introduce her to a wild hog.

Comment

• Man bitten by own pitbull after urging it to attack neighbour, police say
            Sudbury— Globe and Mail Update
            Published Tuesday, Apr. 26, 2011 11:08AM EDT
            Last updated Tuesday, Apr. 26, 2011 1:43PM EDT

A 25-year-old man faces charges after police allege a pitbull was urged to attack a homeowner, but ended up biting its owner.

Police in Sudbury, Ont., say a man was walking a pitbull Monday night and stopped to urinate in a neighbour's yard, leading to an argument with the homeowner.

It's alleged the dog owner tried to have the animal attack the neighbour — but the dog attacked him instead.

Another person pulled the dog away, and the dog owner left after the homeowner fended off an attack.

Investigators say the dog owner returned with another man for a second assault, but at that point police arrived.

The pitbull owner is charged with assault, assault with a weapon and breach of probation.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1999090/

Comment

• Rusty says im just playin! After having 5 in a row with kids i feel lucky that they all seem to fight the urge to tear anyone up. His current buddies are 2 Great Danes and a pit mix we got off the street. All of them babies.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Guess who has two thumbs and is gonna be well-fed when the apocalypse comes.

<-- this guy

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Guess who has two thumbs and is gonna be well-fed when the apocalypse comes.

<-- this guy

Get to the Choppaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Guess who has two thumbs and is gonna be well-fed when the apocalypse comes.

<-- this guy

Good lookin dog lol

Comment

Working...
                    X