Woman mauled to death by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman mauled to death by...

If you said Pitbulls - you win the prize. Haven't had a FTPB thread in a while, so here's a fresh kill.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_dog_mauling

SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters) – A woman has been mauled to death by a pack of four pit bulls in the town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, authorities said on Monday.

Margaret Salcedo, 48, was walking alone when the dogs, which had escaped from a fenced yard at a private home, attacked her at an intersection on Sunday afternoon, Truth or Consequences Police Chief Patrick Gallagher said.
    A passerby in a car opened his door to intervene, but he stayed in the vehicle when a dog charged him, police said.

"The officer arrived on the scene in less than three minutes, but it must have felt like an eternity to the poor woman being attacked," Gallagher told Reuters.

One of the dogs charged the officer, who shot and injured the animal, police said. All four dogs ran off, and the officer administered first aid to the wounded woman.

Salcedo was bitten on all her extremities and lost a lot of blood, Gallagher said. She was taken to a hospital, where she died within hours, he said.
    The dogs were later located, and the animal that had been shot was dead from its injuries.

The other three dogs were taken to an animal shelter, but authorities said they will not make a determination on whether to destroy them until the conclusion of their investigation.

The dogs belonged to a couple named John and Maria Hardiman, who were not present during the attack, police said.

New Mexico State Police officials were conferring with the local District Attorney's Office to determine if criminal charges are warranted.

Truth or Consequences is about 150 miles south of Albuquerque, and the town named after a television game show in 1950 is popular for its hot springs.

I guess they have no common sense or consequences there. Not sure why all the dogs haven't been put down and the owner aren't in bracelets.

My ex brought home one of these things..it was easier getting rid of her! Still have the damn dog.

FTPB!!

Comment

i could not live with myself knowing i watched a lady be killed in the street because i was too scared to help her out.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't blame the breed; any medium or large dog is capable of this.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Three pages by midnight.

Comment

I still think it's all in how they're raised. Our female would protect our kids with her life & don't blink an eye when she wants to sleep at the foot of our 3 year old's bed. Kinda by accident my family started having pit bulls as pets (even my mom who rescued one from a breeder.) My husband & I rescued one from being starved & fought many years ago & he was gentle as can be around us. Maybe they kept them secluded with no human interaction??? Anyway, I am pro-pitbull. I hate lil yappy ankle biters.

Comment

Eye for an Eye. Throw the dogs in a lion's den.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Eye for an Eye. Throw the dogs in a lion's den.
                But it's a Pitbull, why do you want to kill innocent lions?

Comment

Dont blame the breed, blame michael vick
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  85' Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

.357 Magnum > Pit Bulls

(cropped ears or not)

Comment

Cropped ears???
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

those dogs serve no purpose.

Comment

cropped ears?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            cat person?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post