Sup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup?

Guess I will make a 1st post since this looks like it's going to be the new dfwstangs.

Any '11 5.0's around burleson area?
    2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Black/Black, LS6, 6sp, OBX 1 7/8 Stainless Long Tubes, iCats, Custom Exhaust, Custom CAI, iCags

Project - 99 S10, Twin 67mm Turbo 5.3

*Sold* Turbo SS "White Beast"

Originally posted by Nasty04V View Post
    Guess I will make a 1st post since this looks like it's going to be the new dfwstangs.

Any '11 5.0's around burleson area?
    Will give you a list of 11' 5.0 after you post tities of some hot peice of ass.
    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
      Will give you a list of 11' 5.0 after you post tities of some hot peice of ass.
      2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Black/Black, LS6, 6sp, OBX 1 7/8 Stainless Long Tubes, iCats, Custom Exhaust, Custom CAI, iCags

Comment

Looks like a giant hemroid (sp?) I guess u could have sex with a different fold every night and it would be like unexplored territory
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Comment

please stop, trying to eat here
            True Street MotorSports
            901 N McDonald St Suite 100
            McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
            Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

The one on the left, her stomach looks like an ass turned backwards
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
              X