Begin rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begin rant.

So im walking to my car at school today and I hear what sounds like a loud ass lawn mower bouncing off the rev limiter. I look over and see a 96 camaro with a whole bunch of messicans crowded around it. I can tell right off the bat its a straight piped v6. I laugh it off and think " how the fuck can anyon think that sounds good?" I start putting stuff in my trunk, and I hear this faggot screeching around corners in the parking lot at 60 miles an hour. Keep in mind there are people walking to their cars and shit and he is close to hitting like twenty people. He drives by me and i stare him down.

So later im in the car line waiting to get out of the lot. This fucker blasts up the wrong side of the street, splashes a girl as he goes through a puddle of water and then forces his way into the front of the line. And sits there and revs that pos over and over and FUCKING over. By this time Im fucking fuming. What a sorry excuse for a person. Idgf if you think you and your car are hot shit. Im all about having pride in your car and I dont care if you drive a ragged out geo metro and think its great. But if you are gonna act like a badass and drive to " impress" in a high school parking lot endangering the lives of my friends, im not gonna sit and watch. Tommorrow Im gonna have tell him to his face. If he wants some fo five six he is gonna get it. Fuck him.
    I drive a shitbox that im proud of, but i dont sit in the school car line reving the shit out of it or try to make myself look better than anyone. I drive like a civilized goddamn person.

/ rant
    2012 GT500

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    in a high school parking lot
    'Nuff said.

Comment

You stared down a guy?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        You stared down a guy?
        While he was going 60 in a parking lot!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

What the he'll is some "fo five six"?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            'Nuff said.
            True that. Fucking dumbasses. I see why im labeled now. Cause of faggots like that.
            2012 GT500

Comment

pic of wet girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                gear's lol!

Comment

and he has some tree oh fives
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Cobraboy not Cobraman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Gear ratio of champions.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        I drive a shitbox that im proud of, but i dont sit in the school car line reving the shit out of it or try to make myself look better than anyone. I drive like a civilized goddamn person.

/ rant
                        Says the guy with a pic of him doing a burnout in his sig!

Comment

Slash his tires and call his mother a whore! That'll show him!
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                            gear's lol!
                            Hahaha I'm a little slow today.

So he's gonna counter dumbass driving by racing him or something? There is either some fucked up logic or I'm still confused.

Comment

If he's going to endanger people in a parking lot, you'll be glad to help him endanger your life and the lives of others in a street race? Did I get that straight?

Comment

Working...
                              X