Where can i get a plaque made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get a plaque made?

we buried my grandfather this past wednesday. after that we were all invited to his VFW Post 8905 for lunch. we had so much food there it was crazy. the people were all so caring and kind that as a thank you i would like to have a plaque made thanking them to hang beside this picture of my grandfather on their wall. any ideas?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I would think a trophy shop could handle that.

Comment

Paul, can you PM me his full name, rank, branch of service, DOB and death?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Paul, can you PM me his full name, rank, branch of service, DOB and death?

may 21 1918 leipzig germany
        april 9 2011 cypress texas

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Got it, thanks.
            ID theft?

god bless.

Comment

No. I was actually talking to my wing commander about it and he is going to fly a flag in his honor. They'll make a certificate of authenticity and sign it. As soon as it gets done, I'll get the flag and certificate on the way to you.

Comment

No. I was actually talking to my wing commander about it and he is going to fly a flag in his honor. They'll make a certificate of authenticity and sign it. As soon as it gets done, I'll get the flag and certificate on the way to you.
                wow man! you dont know how awesome that would be. thanks bro!
                gave me goosebumps. no homo.

god bless.

Comment

It's our pleasure... trust me.

Comment

Awesome. Very cool man.

Comment

Wow man that's really cool of you.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Class. You haz it.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          we buried my grandfather this past wednesday. after that we were all invited to his VFW Post 8905 for lunch. we had so much food there it was crazy. the people were all so caring and kind that as a thank you i would like to have a plaque made thanking them to hang beside this picture of my grandfather on their wall. any ideas?

god bless.
                          Sorry for your loss and my hat is off to him for his service to our county.

Denny, I don't care what people on here say about you...you are one classy dude.
                          Originally posted by grove rat
                          shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

i think its because i took him on a date to a poison concert once! world class Denny! i appreciate that more than anyone here could ever realize.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i think its because i took him on a date to a poison concert once! world class Denny! i appreciate that more than anyone here could ever realize.

god bless.
                              Did he at least make out with you for taking him to Poison? If not..he was a crappy date...just sayin...
                              Originally posted by grove rat
                              shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Working...
                              X