No announcement yet.

Coach purses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my wife 2 last year and she's happy with them. That way she doesn't say shit when I buy expensive tools or car parts.

Comment

Ended up getting her a purse and a wallet for 200.

Also found out a childhood friend is the manager there. Pretty cool catching up with him.

Comment

no hook up tho.... what a friend
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
          no hook up tho.... what a friend
          I would never ask him to and if he offered I wouldn't let him. No reason to jeopardize his job for me.

And 200 for both of those is a great deal.
          Last edited by mstng86; 04-26-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

If you're going to San Antonio, don't bother stopping Hillsboro, that place is a piece of shit. Stop in San Marcos and go to the store there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Just get her a giftcard to Coach or surprise her by taking her there one day and letting her pick it out. I am so flipping picky with my purses that I would never want Chili picking it out. Let her do it.
              I took Stacy to the Coach store one time and said pick one... she did... $435 later she was happy... I was not as happy haha.. but it was a gift and she got what she wanted.
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Know why women love shoes and purses? Because even when they're fat asses they can use them just the same as the hot chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  My wife doesn't buy expensive purses any more, but she's taken a liking to jewelry. The way I see it, I like to have the best of the best when it comes to tools, parts, toys, etc., so I don't mind if my wife wants the occasional diamond, watch, or even an expensive purse.
                  Can you pass this info along to my hubby? I try to explain to him that I want the equivalent of all his Snap On tools, but he's just not getting it...

Comment

Originally posted by Laura07 View Post
                    Can you pass this info along to my hubby? I try to explain to him that I want the equivalent of all his Snap On tools, but he's just not getting it...
                    Does he earn a living with his snap on tools?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

go to work, earn a paycheck, and buy whatever you'd like with your money.

shocking, i know.

Comment

What can you build or repair with a purse?

Comment

Working...
                        X