Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach purses

No homo.

All of us men have been through it. Buying your woman an anniversary gift and having no idea what she is talking about when she tells you what she wants.

I need to know what a handbag is. Is it a purse that you hold strictly with your hand, or can it go on your shoulder?

DFWM women please help. I am trying to figure out if this is something my wife will use.

98% sure those are bootlegged....

Comment

100%, here is the owner of that domain - http://bizcn.com/

Comment

thanks, i felt it seemed shady.

how can you tell?

Comment

I've had to suffer going to the Outlet store in Allen with Lyn, they do have some good prices on the damn things tho.

Comment

There is an outlet in Allen as well as other places. You can get them for nearly half price I not less in many cases.

Comment

Does she really want a Coach purse? Ugh... those kinda women are getting on my nerves. 91coupemike says I should just put them on my ignore list.

Comment

Just get her a giftcard to Coach or surprise her by taking her there one day and letting her pick it out. I am so flipping picky with my purses that I would never want Chili picking it out. Let her do it.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Does she really want a Coach purse? Ugh... those kinda women are getting on my nerves. 91coupemike says I should just put them on my ignore list.
                  I wish there was a mute button sometimes. Ignore list just wouldn't work in my situation.

She has a black one, and wants a brown one. She has had the same one for about 5 years so I can see paying a little for a purse she likes and will keep. She doesn't really go overboard with this type of stuff.

Comment

My wife doesn't buy expensive purses any more, but she's taken a liking to jewelry. The way I see it, I like to have the best of the best when it comes to tools, parts, toys, etc., so I don't mind if my wife wants the occasional diamond, watch, or even an expensive purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Just get her a giftcard to Coach or surprise her by taking her there one day and letting her pick it out. I am so flipping picky with my purses that I would never want Chili picking it out. Let her do it.
                      hmmmm, so leave the fate of my wallet in her hands....Maybe. I am going to see if there is an outlet in Hillsboro. We are going to San Antonio for our ann. so I may just stop there and surprise her.

Comment

well played.. lmmfao
                        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          hmmmm, so leave the fate of my wallet in her hands....Maybe. I am going to see if there is an outlet in Hillsboro. We are going to San Antonio for our ann. so I may just stop there and surprise her.
                          Sounds like a plan. Be sure and google before you go because they've been throwing out 30% off coupons at the Coach outlet stores. That could save you some skrilla.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            My wife doesn't buy expensive purses any more, but she's taken a liking to jewelry. The way I see it, I like to have the best of the best when it comes to tools, parts, toys, etc., so I don't mind if my wife wants the occasional diamond, watch, or even an expensive purse.
                            I can go with the jewelry because it is something that has and holds value and lasts a long time. I hear you about wanting and getting the best, but I leave that to her. She would do the same for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              At the outlet you at least know it's under 200, more than likely under 150. Or go to china town an get a near flawless replica for $50.

Comment

Working...
                              X