You are a lazy pos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Every time it was left in a parking lot, for any amount of time. Start paying attention when you go out to lunch, or any time out and about. Just start watching people when they walk by trucks. "Oh, look, a trash can, let me throw my 192 oz Big Gulp in there, he won't mind!"
    That happens a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      If you litter- that is all.
      x100.

The people next door throw monthly parties. Without fail, one of the jackasses leaving the party always throws their cans and bottles in my ditch as they leave. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've busted the bottle on their driveway more than a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
        really , owned various trucks decades and never had anyone throw trash in it.
        Even if they did, I would just throw it the fuck away when i noticed some hood rat did that.
        Whew man , that would have been almost as much work as typing that whole sentence back to you.
        glad I could clear that up for you, litterer
        Sensitive much? I had someone throw their empty containers in the back of my truck just this weekend? I guess that makes me a litterer too.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Sensitive much? I had someone throw their empty containers in the back of my truck just this weekend? I guess that makes me a litterer too.
          My brother came out of a club and found a complete old console TV in the back of his truck before. LOL, guess they needed to get rid of it. They just backed up and dropped both tailgates and scooted right across. We still laugh about that......ok, at least I do.

For some people, it's all about the drama. Yeah, he is a tad sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Thowing a cigarette out the window can fall under a Class C citation for "Throwing burning material from vehicle" ticket that violates the city's fire code and runs over $1,000 for the citation.
            Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            lol... Have you ever cited someone for flicking a cigarette out of their window? I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing or getting ticketed for this.
            My ex-gf's husband is a Deputy in Albuquerque and that is his favorite ticket to write. 10 years ago it was $90 a pop.

Comment

Working...
            X