Oakley's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakley's

Ok... Here's the skinny... Dog left at home tonight. Got home. Dog got my M Frames off counter and chewed them to hell. After kickin his ass outside and me cooling down, I decided its time for new Oakleys, and dog goes in kennel for now on. I hate using that as a punishment tool. He knew we were going to my parents house and couldnt go. Hes a jealous dog (parents have a boxer as well and they are buddies).

-Question- I live in Keller, where is the best priced Oakleys in the area? The BEST deal I can get is US standard issue, but the selection is "ok" and there all matte black. I want gloss black so thats out of the equation. Southlake has the Oakley store that is a good selection but arent very cheap. Want another pair of Flak Jacket XLJ, Radars, M Frames Hybrid, or similar sporty/active glasses.

Thanks
    Last edited by Tannerm; 04-25-2011, 08:59 AM.

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Ok... Here's the skinny... Dog left at home tonight. Got home. Dog got my M Frames off counter and chewed them to hell. After kickin his ass outside and me cooling down, I decided its time for new Oakleys, and dog goes in kennel for now on. I hate using that as a punishment tool. He knew we were going to my parents house and couldnt go. Hes a jealous dog (parents have a boxer as well and they are buddies).

-Question- I live in Keller, where is the best priced Oakleys in the area? The BEST deal I can get is US standard issue, but the selection is "ok" and there all matte black. I want gloss black so thats out of the equation. Southlake has the Oakley store that is a good selection but are very cheap. Want another pair of Flak Jacket XLJ, Radars, M Frames Hybrid, or similar sporty/active glasses.

Thanks
    Us Standard's 50% off.. You wont get cheaper than that, and flat black is cool. I've bought several pair from them over the last couple years.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I bought a pair of Flak's years ago from USSI when they first released em. I just cant wait the several weeks it took to have them shipped... It was like 3 weeks long. Not to be impatient, but I kinda need my oakleys .

Comment

I guess my real question is, are Oakleys like Harleys? No matter what dealler/store you goto, they'll be the same price?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          I guess my real question is, are Oakleys like Harleys? No matter what dealler/store you goto, they'll be the same price?
          From the looking around I've done I'm afraid so. You might find a $10 difference but that's about it.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

US Standard won't sell the other frames on their website that are different than matte black?

Comment

Comment

Can't help with the local part, I'm right up the road from Oakley HQ, but I do feel your pain. Saylee got ahold of my Flak Jackets about amonth ago. I replaced them with the new Scalpels, and apparently didn't learn my lesson, I had them on the coffe table about a week ago and stepped out just long enough for her to strip the rubber off the earpieces.

Unfortunetely Oakley isn't offering replacement rubber for them yet.

Comment

Ok, good to know... I liked them scalpels too.

Comment

This is why I always keep a brand new extra pair on hand along with an extra set of lenses for my half jackets. No matter what happends I won't be with out my oakley's.

Comment

ebay has some decent deals

Comment

IMO one of your best bets is to win an auction on just the frames and then an auction on just some lenses. I've seen frames go as cheap as $30 brand new and lenses as cheap as $45 brand new.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          US Standard won't sell the other frames on their website that are different than matte black?
                          No unfortunately not.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            I've only been given the option of matte black, but then again, that's my choice.

Bro, $60 for a new set of M Frames... can't beat US Standard Issue. I just had a new pair arrive 3 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              IMO one of your best bets is to win an auction on just the frames and then an auction on just some lenses. I've seen frames go as cheap as $30 brand new and lenses as cheap as $45 brand new.
                              Are they genuine Oakley frames? Their website explicitly states that they doi not offer the frames seperately.

Comment

Working...
                              X