Worst cars on the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst cars on the road...

Cadillac Escalade comes in top again. Oh yea, FORD was the only American Manufacturer to not make the list!

By all accounts, Detroit's Big Three automakers have begun producing better-made, longer lasting, more efficient vehicles. It's a distinct change from the 1990s and early 2000s, when they fell behind their European and Asian counterparts in each category.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'd rock an escalade. When cost isn't an option comfort, size, etc makes up for the lack of practicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I'd rock an escalade. When cost isn't an option comfort, size, etc makes up for the lack of practicality.
        The Escalade is nothing but a pig in a tutu though, there are better options for the money, though not as big.

Comment

What the fuck, jeep wrangler worst value? It has one of the best resale values of any car sold.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            What the fuck, jeep wrangler worst value? It has one of the best resale values of any car sold.
            Did they take resale into account when determining this?
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              Did they take resale into account when determining this?
              Sounds like some hippie bullshit to me. Value = get what you pay for. And you get the most offroad capable vehicle sold today. The hippies that review that shit want to know about ride quality, cup holders, and ipod functionality - and they have compeltely forgot what the hell the point of the vehicle is for.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sounds like some hippie bullshit to me.
                Well jeeps are grossly overrated which is why the resale stays up. Every jeep ive ever been in was bare bones compared to another vehicle of similar price. However, this is what jeep people go for.

Also, doesn't pretty much anything in the Chrysler family have a good chance of having reliability issues?
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Well jeeps are grossly overrated which is why the resale stays up. Every jeep ive ever been in was bare bones compared to another vehicle of similar price. However, this is what jeep people go for.
                  grossly overrated and resale staying up are oxymorons. They have good resale because they are not overrated, people want them because they are fun and capable. A clapped out 11 year old 150k mile wrangler goes for over half of it's original value, you find any vehicle that comes close to that.

Comment

Mustangs
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

grossly overrated and resale staying up are oxymorons. They have good resale because they are not overrated, people want them because they are fun and capable. A clapped out 11 year old 150k mile wrangler goes for over half of it's original value, you find any vehicle that comes close to that.
                      I think there are jeep people and there are non jeep people. The jeep people are crazy for them and therefore resale stays higher than it should.

Grossly overrated = resale value staying up. Jeep people love them enough to be willing to pay that high of price for a jeep like you used for an example.

An underrated care would have a resale significantly low. So in my mind it is not an oxy moron.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Mustangs
                        ???
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Mustangs
                          Lol gtfo.

Comment

Lol gtfo.
                            Ok ok. I meant the v6's that are riced out and whatnot.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I think there are jeep people and there are non jeep people. The jeep people are crazy for them and therefore resale stays higher than it should.

Grossly overrated = resale value staying up. Jeep people love them enough to be willing to pay that high of price for a jeep like you used for an example.

An underrated care would have a resale significantly low. So in my mind it is not an oxy moron.
                              You're trying to rationalize market evidence. That would be said about any vehicle. Keeps resale value is among the best of any vehicle sold, And I believe the best of domestics last time I checked. stock for stock the wrangler does something no other vehicle does comparatively.

Comment

Working...
                              X