Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know, I know-another weather thread. But watch it live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, I know-another weather thread. But watch it live!

This is so cool! They've caught up to the rotation and big storm south and it's cool as shit to watch it live. Thought I would share.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Yes, Conner is awesome!

Comment

Apparently I am the only viewer. It looks like he is going away from the storm?

*Edit* He is. He is going the opposite direction of the storm. It would be really cool if this were interactive and have them do things like shoot flares into a tornado or something.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Were we getting baseball sized hail out here in Abilene. A buddy of mine just called and said it got 2 windshields and a convertible top on his cars. I think I got lucky and only got a small ding in the roof of my truck. I haven't had a chance to go look at the mustang yet but it's close to a building and hopefully was shielded pretty good.

Comment

Ive been waiting for the rain and it just started. It has been lightning pretty bad for the past 30 minutes though.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

the live feed they had of the wall cloud a few hours ago was amazing

Comment

Mansfield about to get nailed.... not looking forward to that...
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Try this link. Shows a map with radar and the location of quite a few chasers. Click on the bottom of the blue window on the left where it says "Trackers and Reports Grid" and you can see who is streaming live and how many people are watching. Double click the chaser you want and it will pop open in a window. Click on "Watch Video in Popup" and you can have multiple streams going. I had as many as 8 going at a time this afternoon.

http://www.tornadovideos.net/full-sc...aser-video.php

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  the live feed they had of the wall cloud a few hours ago was amazing
                  It really was-I love watching it. I thought we were going to see a tornado out of that one, but it punked out.

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                  Try this link. Shows a map with radar and the location of quite a few chasers. Click on the bottom of the blue window on the left where it says "Trackers and Reports Grid" and you can see who is streaming live and how many people are watching. Double click the chaser you want and it will pop open in a window. Click on "Watch Video in Popup" and you can have multiple streams going. I had as many as 8 going at a time this afternoon.

http://www.tornadovideos.net/full-sc...aser-video.php
                  Badass! Thanks for the link!
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Earlier today, seen Reed Timmer and his group in Decatur

Looked like a sure hit for big hail here but, just some pea and marble

2 inches of much needed rain

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I hope no one get harmed in anyway with the storm but i love the rain. Its money falling from the sky.
                        03 cobra

Comment

Here come the severe storms again!

Comment

Comment

as soon as the warm front lifts we will see storms popping up in the metroplex

Comment

Working...
                              X