No announcement yet.

Oh the youth of today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest relatively recent invention was from Americans Robert noyce and jack kilby. What does china bring...magnets? You do realize they tend to replicate more than innovate or invent often times right? The iPhone is American. The iPad is American. Windows is American by an American. The list is fucking massive...you are right, you have no hard proof. Just making an incorrect statement to try an prove a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      The biggest relatively recent invention was from Americans Robert noyce and jack kilby. What does china bring...magnets? You do realize they tend to replicate more than innovate or invent often times right? The iPhone is American. The iPad is American. Windows is American by an American. The list is fucking massive...you are right, you have no hard proof. Just making an incorrect statement to try an prove a point.
      Jack Kilby was a pompus ass, though (met him several times). It will be a while to top the integrated circuit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Jack Kilby was a pompus ass, though (met him several times). It will be a while to top the integrated circuit, though.
        Haha that's a perspective I haven't heard, but never got to meet him. I did work down the hall from his old lab for a little bit however!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Haha that's a perspective I haven't heard, but never got to meet him. I did work down the hall from his old lab for a little bit however!
          He made damn sure everyone knew who he was. I hated working in the Kilby Buildings. Try to work a HAZMAT incident in HIS building and tell him that he can't go back in. Old fucker... LOL

Comment

Work smarter, not harder.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
            X