Nice name!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice name!! lol

I just got a call here at work from a guy by the name of "Dick Stout". wtf?? LOL

I bet 8th grade p.e. class was a bitch for that guy.

LOL I bet he was the ladies man. I talk to this guy in houston all the time thats named Kim Chalupa. Cracks me up.

Comment

When I was in the military we had a civilian that worked with us named David Spray... mildly funny until I found out he used to be in the Navy.

Comment

I've got a call on Monday for a guy named "Buck Wheat". Vendor Relations called me and asked me if that was his real name or not.

Comment

I used to know a guy named Richard Head. True story.

Comment

"Elmo Speckles" is a close second to Dick Stout. Elmo called me last month from a vendor.

Comment

Oh there was also this contractor out of Canada that we found in the directory a while back. His name is "ashit doctor". I just checked the directory again and they changed it to "ash doctor", lol

Comment

I bought my house from a guy named Lacy Sheetz.

Work with a guy named Richard Love. We all call him Dick Love.

Comment

Lol.

Back in the day there was a kid in my neighborhood named Harry Weaver. Didnt take long for a bunch of us to run with that one.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

lol

Comment

There are two brothers in my industry, with the last name Glasscock. Now, Glasscock isn't a rare name, but it still makes me giggle.

I also represent a company, called Cleveland, and they make steamers. After 5, almost 6 years with the company, I still grin and giggle inside every time I talk to a customer about a Cleveland Steamer. Occasionally, I run across one with a good sense of humor, and they will ask if we sell glassbottom boat rides, or rusty trombones as well.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I met a guy once his name was Richard , he said to me ..call me Dick for short, so for then on

Hey, Dick for short ..

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I've got a call on Monday for a guy named "Buck Wheat". Vendor Relations called me and asked me if that was his real name or not.
                          A friend of mine is legally named Buck Wheat.

Comment

Originally posted by dohctr View Post
                            back in the day there was a kid in my neighborhood named harry weaver. Didnt take long for a bunch of us to run with that one.
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

I went to school with a guy named Richard Love and another guy named Phillip Mike Hunt(no lie) bcoop can back me up on those.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X