Tough dog toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough dog toys

My parents have a giant Schnauzer that absolutely destroys ever supposed tough dog toy they can find. Anyone have any recommendations for sturdy toys?

Nope, our dogs do the same. The squeeky toys they love but after a few min. they just have to tear it open and get the squeeky thing.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I bought a bone made out of recycled tires that the bulldog hasn't been able to chew through. I haven't tried the toys made out of recycled fire hose, but they're supposed to hold up well.

Comment

Kong toys.

Our yellow lab completely destroys toys within 10 minutes of getting them. We've tried everything then decided to splurge and get a Kong. We've had it for almost 2 years now. WELL worth it. You can even get some that you put treats in-the dogs love them.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Kong toys.

Our yellow lab completely destroys toys within 10 minutes of getting them. We've tried everything then decided to splurge and get a Kong. We've had it for almost 2 years now. WELL worth it. You can even get some that you put treats in-the dogs love them.
          I bought some of those but my dogs just aren't interested in them for some reason.

I just buy tennis balls by the bag and grab a new one as necessary, lol.

Comment

My German Shepard > all dog toys

The old tires that are made into dog toys last the longest..... 4 days at best.

Comment

Babies with cropped ears make good toys.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                I bought a bone made out of recycled tires that the bulldog hasn't been able to chew through. I haven't tried the toys made out of recycled fire hose, but they're supposed to hold up well.
                My boxers love the fire hose toys. They are hard on other toys but the hose holds up.

They still get lots of rawhide bones. I think my little girls favorite was a chicken product rawhide that was three peices braided. She played with that for a few days knawing and trying to unravel it. In the end she won.

We have a lot of fraid rope toys and other stuffed animal toys for them too. Hell they have a box of toys that ever day other day my wife has to round them all up and box them just to have the two clowns drag them out one by one and deposit them all over the house. We don't mind though. They are still cleaner than kids. lol
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Kongs and Nylabones. Kongs come in quite a few variations now so you should be able to find something he is interested in. Nothing like a little peanut butter or cheese whiz stuffed inside a Kong. Their treats that are designed to go inside the Kongs are great also.
                  Last edited by dmh165638; 04-23-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Get a Jolly Ball made for horses at Tractor Supply. My American Bulldog can destroy any kong in minutes and he has yet to tear this thing up. It is starting to show some battle wounds, but it is intact after 6 month's time.
                    You can also get them on amazon
                    http://www.amazon.com/Horse-Jolly-Ba...3585128&sr=8-4

Comment

Damn, It's a kettle bell for horses! I need to get one of those for our English bulldog.

Comment

Kong balls, always. Never seen a dog completely destroy one of those, yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X