Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats everyone's vacation plans this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everyone's vacation plans this summer?

I know there are a lot of people on here with families/kids. Interested in where you guys are going.
    We are spending a week in Florida at my son's baseball World Series and then we are headed to the Beaches Resort at Turks and Caicos for another week. A friend of my wifes stayed there with her family and said it was amazing. Our suite opens onto the beach! Cant wait.

california, colorado and possibly the netherlands again.

Comment

The wife and I are driving up the coast highway in California for 10 days. Should be a good time. Fly to southern cali get a rental car and drive to northern cali.
      sigpic

Comment

Moving back to TX. Fuck PA.

Comment

Redbud, just like every year. We will probably peel of to vegas or somewhere at some point also.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'm 23 and have taken only 3 vacations. And I'm 95% sure I wont be going anywhere excited this summer.

Comment

I'll be spending most of my summer in India... but I hope to visit my folks in Miami.

Comment

Tennessee for a week. Back to Disneyworld in October.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Wow, sounds pretty cool.

Redbud...I will get there one summer!

Renting a convertible and cruising the PCH sounds like a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    cruising the PCH sounds like a blast.
                    full of win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      california, colorado and possibly the netherlands again.
                      I have been to the Netherlands and most of western Europe, but this was over 20yrs ago. I wonder how much it has changed?

Comment

Have to burn a few vacation days to study for an exam. We're heading back to Dallas for a few days over Labor Day weekend. Most of our vacation this year will be spent hanging out with friends/family who come visit us out here.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I am using two vacation weeks in May for something my wife and I are doing but no vacation. Then my cousin is getting married in August so we will use my remaining week of vacation and make a roadtrip to Maryland.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

taking a month off when my baby is born late July

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

The kiddos go up to WA from Memorial Day until the end of July, so we're entirely kid free for a significant part of the summer.

We're going to Saint Thomas, with my sister and her best friend, for a week in June.

Apart from that, we'll probably go down to Austin and San Antonio several times. I really want to work Canyon Lake and Bandera in somewhere since I spent quite a bit of my childhood there, and his Dad's side of the family is from the area.

Comment

Working...
                              X