No announcement yet.

How much to offer for a 350?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are lucky, there isn't a decent small block 350 or 400 core anywhere near Texarkana anymore, we have too many dirt trackers around here. They pay $3-500 for complete motors and then just stash them for a later date. Considering they haven't been installed in cars or trucks since 98, the supply is dwindling quickly.

Comment

If it will fit in my 95 Nissan pickup ill take it.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
        Y'all are lucky, there isn't a decent small block 350 or 400 core anywhere near Texarkana anymore, we have too many dirt trackers around here. They pay $3-500 for complete motors and then just stash them for a later date. Considering they haven't been installed in cars or trucks since 98, the supply is dwindling quickly.
        W series, NPRs and G vans used them until atleast 2001. But yeah, dirt trackers are hoarding them.

Comment

I have found this to be true, especially with the two-piece rear seal variety.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

This has been my situation with pontiacs for a long time now. Back in the day i used to trip over 455s in the yard, now i *might* find a 301, but probably not. 400s-455s are not to be found at all. Chevy is apparently next, and i suspect the day of the $100 running ford 302 from the junkyard is numbered.

SSMAN: Good score on that 400, i hear that they are very hard to come by.

Comment

Dirty cast is worth $145+ a ton right now also, lots of cores go straight to the smelter. Pick N Pull's will have all the cores you'd ever need though, just have to pull them yourself.

Comment

This engine is for sale now. http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...p?product=6276

negotiable

These are the casting numbers for anyone interested

Rear casting 39700?4

Front left stamping
                L0426CKU 14N197021

Comment

Working...
                X