More out of control hoodrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    If s/he has changed gender on their identifying documents, that's what gender they are these days. It's like the 'pregnant man' thing a while back. It apparently didn't matter that 'he' was biologically and physically a woman, because she was living as a man.
    Saying yuck to the tuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Fuck.

I can see this happening:

"You are white and were assaulted by at least two black women, sorry, it isn't a hate crime."

"Wait, did I tell you I'm gay?"

"Oh hell, that changes everything! You are damn right it was a hate crime!"

Stevo
      I posted this as a joke, but I heard on the news today that they are considering pursuing it as a hate crime because he/she/it is a trans-sexual/gay. Not because it was two 'people of color' beating a cracker....

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        I posted this as a joke, but I heard on the news today that they are considering pursuing it as a hate crime because he/she/it is a trans-sexual/gay. Not because it was two 'people of color' beating a cracker....

Stevo
        Because a black beating a white cannot be a hate crime.

Comment

• The entire "Hate crime" philosophy is counter productive and just indicative of how ineffective our judicial system has become.

There are far too many legal precedents that were established during times when the courts were notorious for not being fair that are being allowed to influence case doctrines today.

If only it were possible to wipe judicial case history clean and start over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
            The entire "Hate crime" philosophy is counter productive and just indicative of how ineffective our judicial system has become.

There are far too many legal precedents that were established during times when the courts were notorious for not being fair that are being allowed to influence case doctrines today.

Agreed. There are a lot of band aid fixes that are no longer necessary.

The definition of "hate crime" has always perplexed me. I disagree with the title being used to label attacks on minority group members, whether gay, chinese, jewish, or other. I don't believe that the motivation for an illegal action should stiffen the punishment in most cases. If a wife shoots her cheating husband of the same race, is that not a "hate" crime? If someone attacks another person is it not a "hate" crime in the majority of instances, regardless of race or creed?

Comment

• White people accused and convicted of hate crimes pay in more money than black people accused and convicted of hate crimes.

In short whites generally pay and blacks don't. Not a racist comment but more-so one that could be backed up by statistics, were those statistics kept.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                The entire "Hate crime" philosophy is counter productive and just indicative of how ineffective our judicial system has become.

Justices do have the ability to buck precedent and issue new rulings based on updated standards, with in reason.

Some precedents are good, some are bad.

Comment

• wow man just wow fucking animals. What kind of fucking person takes your phone while your getting the shit beat out of you. All these guys their and no one tries to help, why couldn't they lock the doors on them once they were out. I'm at work so I could not hear it did any one call the police? if it was vise versa it would still be just as bad, but the bs is this does not get the type of attention it should get. Nigs now are the most racist fucking people ever, they think slavery just ended last week. And theirs a difference between nigs & black people this does not speak for all people of color.

Comment

• All I have to say is thank god they have drive thru!

Comment

Working...
                    X