No announcement yet.

More out of control hoodrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where and how does this keep happening, and why is it never on the news like many other similar events?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Where and how does this keep happening, and why is it never on the news like many other similar events?
      Cause it's black on white and not white on black, therefore, it is not considered a hate crime.

I'm sure whitey said something racist thus making it acceptable for the gang of negros to beat up on her.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Not a seizure...
        Was it a voluntary thing then?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I saw nothing funny in that video. Every man in that Mcdonalds should be ashamed of themselves. A damn old woman handled business better than all the pussies watching that.
          All those employees have no shame, disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I'm curious, in CHL standing, when that situation becomes deadly and justified use of force is allowable?
            I don't know for sure what the law says, but if using your weapon to defend someone in that situation is not justified then we have lost as a society. I am certain that girl suffered brain damage from the way she was shaking.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

If you can justify the level of force needed as using your weapon, then all is well. Outnumbered, feared for the life of the old lady, blah blah blah...

Just cover your ass when the police show up and same in court. No biggie.

Comment

That is a fucking shame.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Was it a voluntary thing then?
                  Looks like she was sobbing and then when the camera man said seizure, she started moving around more like a seizure...but that wasnt seizure activity. She was probably faking it because she was scared.

Comment

Ugh. i'm gonna say it cause it seems right. Stupid ninjas.

That is all. I'm pissed sitting in my desk at work. Those stupid mother fuckers working in that place need to be ashamed of themselves.

I would slap those girls and then punch the guys standing around video taping that shit. Worthless human beings. Worthless Race.
                    www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I am certain that girl suffered brain damage from the way she was shaking.
                      LOL...you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Looks like she was sobbing and then when the camera man said seizure, she started moving around more like a seizure...but that wasnt seizure activity. She was probably faking it because she was scared.
                        I have to agree.

When my ex-wife had seizures it was incredibly different. She was unable to throw her arms around like that. She was way more rigid than this chick.

Lastly, she would not have been able to move her forehead away from the wall to keep from hurting herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          I have to agree.

When my ex-wife had seizures it was incredibly different. She was unable to throw her arms around like that. She was way more rigid than this chick.

Lastly, she would not have been able to move her forehead away from the wall to keep from hurting herself.
                          Yup...

Comment

Or maybe she did it just to get them to stop since obviously the worthless ninja's in that place werent going to do anything but watch.
                            www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

I thought you were supposed to play dead when animals attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                                Or maybe she did it just to get them to stop since obviously the worthless ninja's in that place werent going to do anything but watch.
                                White people - thinking their way out of danger since the middle ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X