More out of control hoodrats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More out of control hoodrats...

I'm pretty much livid after watching this. She literally goes into seizures at the end, indicating head trauma? If anyone is able to find a location and update on this young girl please post up.

Effin' ridiculous that none of the other animals stepped in to stop it. One of the employees even steals her phone. And I love how you're not allowed to thumbs up any of the comments.

Thank God that granny was there, otherwise I have zero doubt that they would have killed her.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

I would have laid a chair across each one of their heads.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 04-22-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Another reason to carry.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

That's is gonna be on RICH Seizin' white woman after this.

Suing Mickey D's for one of their managers just letting that happen....

Comment

F-all that I cant believe no one jumped in to help that lady! But there is always two sides to a story!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

What was the outcome? I'm sitting here in a controlled rage right now. EVERY one of those employees should be charged as an accessory to the crime. The two savages that were beating need to be shot.

Now, the dumb white birch should have got out of there or got to the fry oil and unloaded on those fucks.

I want to know from blacks how this type (of increasing) situation should be handled. They accuse whites of racism and act like this. White guilt will evaporate and racism is what they'll end up getting. My only hesitation in drawing a weapon would have been the employees turning on me. Seems like group-think is an epidemic in the black community.

Comment

Not a seizure...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                What was the outcome? I'm sitting here in a controlled rage right now. EVERY one of those employees should be charged as an accessory to the crime. The two savages that were beating need to be shot.

Now, the dumb white birch should have got out of there or got to the fry oil and unloaded on those fucks.

I want to know from blacks how this type (of increasing) situation should be handled. They accuse whites of racism and act like this. White guilt will evaporate and racism is what they'll end up getting. My only hesitation in drawing a weapon would have been the employees turning on me. Seems like group-think is an epidemic in the black community.
                And that is why this happens all the time. This is why civilized people and savages cannot coincide.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Not a seizure...
                  Allergic reaction to minorities?

Comment

My only hesitation in drawing a weapon would have been the employees turning on me. Seems like group-think is an epidemic in the black community.
                    My pistol holds 16+1. I think that would be enough to dispatch any employees that might want to turn against me.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Allergic reaction to minorities?
                      LOL! Started laughing in class.

Comment

I saw nothing funny in that video. Every man in that Mcdonalds should be ashamed of themselves. A damn old woman handled business better than all the pussies watching that.

Comment

more "stupid motherfuckers" to give those "stupid motherfuckers" their well earned name!

Id kill a bitch if i saw that shit happen

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            My pistol holds 16+1. I think that would be enough to dispatch any employees that might want to turn against me.
                            I'm curious, in CHL standing, when that situation becomes deadly and justified use of force is allowable?

Comment

I'm curious, in CHL standing, when that situation becomes deadly and justified use of force is allowable?
                              I don't know that I would start 'bussin caps' but I might pull it.

Would probably throw a little furniture around before I resorted to pulling a weapon though.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X